Re: Day Three

  • kurt31416
    Message 1 of 71 , Mar 7, 2013
      What is the ancient Hebrew word for "superheated plasma"? Wouldn't that be waters? If not, what Hebrew words would they use?

    • Dave Oldridge
      Message 71 of 71 , Mar 16, 2013
        Christan, a
        > nominal Christian, a product of nominal christendom.
        > She/he is NOT a fundamentalist Christian. No fundamentalist (i.e. one who
        > sincerely believes in the fundamentals of the faith) would blaspheme the
        > way this person does.

        Oh, I don't know about that. Latter-day creationists frequently indulge in
        apologetics that imply blasphemous (at least by traditional standards)
        doctrines and do it in the name of fundamentalism. Judy/Katherine/? has
        simply switched one form of fundamentalist Christianity for a similar form
        of fundamentalist atheism. He/she now has a different set of fundamentals,
        but they are preached just as insistently and dogmatically.

        Dave Oldridge