Kent Hovind's White House Sponsored Petition for Review!

  • rlbaty50
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013
      Kent, in essence, claims to be acting as an agent for God with immunity from
      such things as building codes and income tax rules.

      I got tired of waiting and went ahead and set up a White House sponsored
      petition to have Kent Hovind's case reviewed by the Obama administration.

      Here's the direct link:

      http://wh.gov/U07b

      We just need 25,000 signatures within 30 days in order to demand that the Obama
      administration publicly address the issue.

      Wouldn't you like to see the Obama administration address the plight of Kent
      Hovind?

      I would!

      Sincerely,
      Robert Baty