Gravity Aberration

  • VictorM
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
      Ask a really old person to close their eyes and audibly mark off the duration of a minute. In most cases their minute will be longer than a young person's minute or a clock-minute. As we age, our days and years seem to speed up as we compare events to how we remember them in our youth. In Genesis 47:9, Jacob compared his life to that of his fathers. In Hebrew he stated that his days and years were shorter and worse than the days and years of his fathers. Job described geological events (such as the dried sea - Job 14) during the dinosaur age. The Mediterranean sea floor has thick layers of salt march products alternating with layers of deep sea plankton. To western ways of reckoning, these drying events took millions of years but Job uses them as lifetime markers. Job ended his poem in by claiming their faces changed before they died. If we lived for geological ages, our faces would grow Neanderthal brows but our grandchildren would not have the thick brows, as the fossils show. In contrast to the Old Testament eons, Paul wrote our "time is short" (1 Corinthians 7:29).

      According to the Hebrew text of Genesis One, God continues (imperfect verb) to form the Sun, Moon and stars and continues to place them in the spreading place (raqiya). In Genesis Two, He continues to finish (again imperfect verbs) the plural heavens and earth. In Hebrews 4:3, the writer uses an aorist passive deponent participle to show that God's works are passively yet actively continuing, although He rested on the seventh day. Three to four thousand years ago, our ancestors recorded close planet passages and the shattering of a nearby planet. The Old Testament refers to the planet shattering four times. The optical parallax to the Sun has continued to decrease since the Greeks measured it more than 2,000 years ago. The Sun's parallax keeps getting smaller even after scientists used clocks and radar to define solar system distances.

      What causes days and years to accelerate, as Jacob claimed? Tides sweep around the earth, varying their intensity and timing with the directions and distances to the Sun and Moon. Do they also affect our orbit and rotation? An experiment using the displacement of radio waves from a distant quasar passing near Jupiter suggest that gravity (whatever it is) propagates at the speed of light. The Earth moves ~15,000 kilometers along its orbit as the Sun's light travels towards us (~150,000,000 kilometers in ~500 seconds). A light ray pointing ~20" in front of Earth's instant position strikes us because the earth continues to move and the speed of light is finite. This is known as the aberration of sunlight. While the light was in transit, the Earth also spun on its axis about 2 degrees (diurnal aberration). If gravity propagates at the speed of light, the Sun must pull slightly more on the near side experiencing sunset than on the one experiencing sunrise. When I was a boy, I rolled a hoop along the street. By lightly tapping the trailing side with a stick, I accelerated and steered it with minimum effort. If the Sun pulls slightly more on the near, trailing hemisphere, Earth's orbit would gradually expand as days and years both shortened.

      1. Why don't scientists talk about the gravitational acceleration of the Earth?

      Answer. Several scientists (Le Sage, Poincare, Gerber) calculated the effects of gravity traveling at light speed. Arthur Eddington wrote that if Jupiter and the Sun are attracting each other towards their previous positions (gravity aberration), this would increase the angular momentum of both. Tom Van Flandern claims that if gravity travels at light speed, it would double our distance to the sun in 1200 years. Scientists reject this as a violation of conservation laws.

      2. We measure precise clock-like orbits with clocks.

      Answer. Scientists scale their units of distance, velocities, accelerations and gravity from their concept of linear time. Because of the finite speed of light, we observe the past in the distant heavens. Light clocks in distant galaxies clocked 1/9th the light frequencies we observe in modern matter. Even when we sent calibrated clocks out of the solar system on the Pioneers, their clock signals (transmitted from the past) changed with distance at the Hubble ratio. Light light clocks in billions of galaxies accelerate at the Hubble ratio.

      3. Accelerating orbits is a violation of the laws of conservation.

      Answer. The laws of conservation were contrived with the first law (arche ktiseous) that the Bible predicted for the last days, the notion that all things remain the same (2 Peter 3:3 - 6). Scientists built their definitions, their circular clock-based measuring system, mathematical methods and laws on their assumption that atoms are perpetual motion engines. At many ranges, we observe how galaxies grew from tiny, naked globs into huge growth spirals as the properties of all matter changed relationally. Scientists have filled the universe up with 99% invisible matter and vacuum forces to preserve their creed, that the properties of matter are fixed, not emerging.

      4. We have records from Babylonian astronomers listing the synodic periods of the moon and planets, and they correspond to what we measure.

      Answer. The propagation delay of gravity from the Sun would accelerate all objects in the solar system including the duration of days with which ancient observations were referenced. The most-distant planets would experience that greatest acceleration since the Sun's angular gravity aberration increases with distance. This is not a one way street. The planets, especially Jupiter, feedback their gravitational aberrations to each other. In other words, the whole solar system would grow even as our orbits and rotations also changed. How can we be sure this occurs? The distances between planets (and the major moons of the gaseous planets) have logarithmic spacing (the Titus Bode effect). Logarithmic patterns are common in things that incrementally change in complex ways. The planets around the star HD10180 have logarithmic spacings. Evidently they also experience gravitational aberration.

      5. If we were so much closer to the Sun 4,000 years ago, we would have burned up.

      Answer. Look at the universe with sight instead of the first law of science. We observe that ancient atoms emitted redder light, not harsh blue light. Our sky would have been tan, from a red sun, instead of blue, like the ancient Egyptians painted it. The Earth would have been a warm place where vegetation grew in a day and died in a night. The Mediterranean would dry and fill repeatedly from eon winters and summers.

      In the next essay, I propose a simple theory of gravity that is based on visible evidence, rather than assumption dependent mathematics. The picture of the Sun and Moon is from NASA taken from Galileo in 1992. I added an out of scale arrow showing the aberration of gravity that accelerates both days and years.

      http://www.godsriddle.info/2012/11/aberration-of-gravity.html
    • Katherine Trammell
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
        More bible junk science...and scientists do talk about acceleration of the planets...duh. Why do christians lie so much? Because they have no proof of either god or Jesus and so simply have to stretch the truth (LIE)...and because the bible says the earth is the center of the universe, that vexes everything Christians promote as science...as just another lie.

        American Family Radio says that 50 preachers A DAY ARE LEAVING THE CHURCH AND CHRISTIANITY....and the above lies are why. Yes, Virginia, there are some "moral" Christians who no longer wish to tell lies anymore...More Atheist Power of Logic and Reason to them... Atheists welcome anyone who seeks reality and proof...

        Objectivism - the philosophy of Ayn Rand. "My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute." - Ayn Rand

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
          --- In creationism@yahoogroups.com, Katherine Trammell <katherinetrammell@...> wrote:

          > More bible junk science...and scientists do talk about acceleration of the planets...duh. Why do christians lie so much? Because they have no proof of either god or Jesus and so simply have to stretch the truth (LIE)...and because the bible says the earth is the center of the universe, that vexes everything Christians promote as science...as just another lie.

          The Bible predicted the false idea upon which western science was contrived, the notion that all things remain the same.

          The advantage of believing the Bible is that we confirm its version of creation with sight in billions of ancient galaxies. We see that galaxies were created first before God began to form the stars and spread them out. Hundreds of billions of galaxies grew from tiny naked globs as the stars accelerated out, exactly as in the Biblical account. In contrast, the scientific universe is about mythical, invisible, mathematical things no one has ever detected. They have filled the universe up with invisible matter and numerous vacuum forces to preserve their blind creed that the properties of matter are fixed, not emerging continually.

          The Bible predicts that God will make foolish the wise of this age, that He is taking them with their own skills. How great will be the triumph of the Word of God over science. What a day of shame and disrepute that will be for the scientists, when their perpetaul motion atoms are discredited and their systm colapses in disaray.

          > American Family Radio says that 50 preachers A DAY ARE LEAVING THE CHURCH AND CHRISTIANITY....and the above lies are why. Yes, Virginia, there are some "moral" Christians who no longer wish to tell lies anymore...More Atheist Power of Logic and Reason to them... Atheists welcome anyone who seeks reality and proof...

          Logic is founded on the idea that matter is not changing as it ages. We can see that logic itself is false. All atoms are observed to change throughout cosmic history.

          Victor
        • Katherine Trammell
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2012
            What a liar you are....the bible didn't even know that the WESTERN WORLD, and the Americas existed....Why do you lie? Do you really think you can continue lying without some kind of consequences?

            YUP grandpa...and if you listen to Christian radio stations that represents the majority of christians in the US they INTEND on taking back the US for Jesus...and getting rid of the US Constitution, tolerance, the US bill of individual rights and turning the US into a Christian police state.

            AFter all the bible has more than 1000 bible verses that says to KILL nonbelievers or different believers including ripping babies out of the wombs of pregnant women and dashing their brains against the rocks (www.evilbible.com).

             The ONLY people who stopped such Christian killers and liars were the Founders of the US who wrote all religious laws OUT of the US Constitution and the bill of rights...The founders were functional Atheists. And it is such Atheism that allowed people's brains and intelligence, hard work and science to create the most successful nation on this planet.

            And EVERY preacher who continues to promote Jesus as a real person, and/or a god is nothing more than the equivalent OF a Child Molestor raping the minds of children and everyone who will listen.

            The days of Christian oppression and superiority over others and control of information is over with...@AFR....Christianity is losing ground....because it was built upon sand, and oppressed facts and truth for 2000 years and now, xians can no longer control the message and they are being exposed for what they are...LIARS.

            What do you think happens in the mind of Christians who believe they are forgiven in advance for anything they do? They can lie, cheat, steal, rape, murder, and molest children....because Jesus forgives them. I find this disgusting, and a con job by Christians to suck in the stupid and the immoral into belief in Jesus....who committed suicide so you could be "forgiven" for anything you do....IN ADVANCE. And of course, every preacher spends a good portion of con job telling you to buy their books, CDs, tapes, brochures, or donate money, blah, blah, blah. Christianity is ALL about money and now everyone knows it. I was thrilled when I found out that Robert Schueller's Crystal Cathedral ministry, that paid 4 of its family members $16 million dollars...a YEAR...went bankrupt.

            The Christian belief system is a set up for psychopathic criminal behavior. However, according to the Christians' American Family Radio station, more than 50 preachers are leaving the church and the Christian belief EVERY DAY... Why? Because finally, Christians are no longer in control of the FACTs, and cannot hide from STUNNING LACK OF EVIDENCE FOR JESUS' EXISTENCE.

            There are ZERO/NO original Christian documents in existence today before the 4th Century. The bible and Jesus are just myths and when MORAL Christians and preachers find this out, there is only one path they can take, which is toward truth, reality, and honesty, and ergo, they are LEAVING THE CHURCH.

            But, keep up your LIES because by Lying, you Liars for Christ are moving the world toward rational Atheism and Science to solve problems and live as moral, ethical people.

            There is something fishy, and it stinks, to promote the idea that a) Jesus existed, and b) if you believe in Jesus you are forgiven in advance of any crime you commit, and c) more so, the use of extortion, threats, and blackmail to force Christian conversions by the imaginary god sending people to hell...just doesn't work anymore.