Re: Diachronic Atoms

  • Matt O
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2012

      > > > Victor M:
      > > > I just gave you a bunch of answers, showing you the
      > > > simple evidence that the properties of matter are
      > > > emerging.
      > >
      > > Randy C:
      > > Actually the total number of answers you have given to
      > > questions on this forum are:
      > >
      > > ZERO.
      > >
      > > ZIPPO.
      > >
      > > ZILCH.
      > >
      > > NONE.

      > When you question a first principle, you must also question the definitions and methods that depend upon it. I cannot give you mathematical evidence, only visible evidence. Anyone not blinded by the blind creed that the essence of atoms is changelessness can see the telescopic history of the universe how galaxies grew as atoms kept on changing relationally. Relational change is parallel change where nothing is unchanging.
      >
      > I recommend you spend a few hours examining galactic history.
      >
      > Victor

      MATT: The secondary and tertiary, forget the primary, shackles your head into centrifugal force halfing it out into slices of tri-quadra apple pie no one wants to masticate on due to the impending temporomandibular joint lockjaw resulting in feces extraordinary eventful.
    • VictorM
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 2, 2012
        --- In creationism@yahoogroups.com, Katherine Trammell <katherinetrammell@...> wrote:

        > Well Victor that certainly explains why there is no god possible. KT

        Since creation is visible exactly as stated in the Hebrew text of the Bible, AS IT HAPPENED long ago, then surely you are jesting. Since we see the very things He says He does in unbroken continuity as billions of galaxies grew from tiny globs of primordial matter to huge growth spirals - surely He exists. In fact He says knowledge of His glory is available in the plural heavens (the galaxies). Try looking. Join the galaxy zoo and spend a few hours examining primordial galaxies.
        http://galaxyzoo.org/

        Victor
      • Randy C
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 2, 2012
          > Victor M:
          > Since creation is visible exactly as stated in the Hebrew
          > text of the Bible...

          Randy C:
          Complete lie noted.

          It is visible to only one person - YOU.

          Therefore, Occam's Razor tells us that the best explanation
          is that these things you see are not real but are mere
          delusions instead.

          Get professional help.

          > ...AS IT HAPPENED long ago, then surely you are jesting.

          Says the only person who is possibly jesting.

          > Since we see...

          Lie repeated.

          There is NO "we" who sees these things.

          There is only YOU.

          Therefore these things are not real but delusions that you
          suffer from.

          Get professional help.

          Victor, at some point if you are going to convince ANYONE,
          you really need to answer questions about your claims.

          BTW - one of ways that we can be sure that you suffer from
          delusions is your reluctance to even try to answer questions
          about them.

          Get professional help.

          ASAP.
        • VictorM
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 3, 2012
            --- In creationism@yahoogroups.com, "Randy C" <carumba17@...> wrote:

            > > Victor M:
            > > Since creation is visible exactly as stated in the Hebrew
            > > text of the Bible...
            >
            > Randy C:
            > Complete lie noted.
            >
            > It is visible to only one person - YOU.
            >
            > Therefore, Occam's Razor tells us that the best explanation
            > is that these things you see are not real but are mere
            > delusions instead.
            >
            > Get professional help.

            A first principle can take one captive like a prisoner of war to be sold in the marketplace as a slave to an elementary idea. What idea? The idea the Bible predicted for the last days - that all things remain the same. The Bible predicts what the mockers will do with this idea - obfuscate the age of the plural heavens and disregard Earth's dual watery past.

            Scientific mathematical thinking and measuring was built on the assumption that the properties of matter are fixed, not continually emerging. Scientists cannot imagine a universe where all matter from yesterday is different from all matter today. The think with an elementary assumption, the very idea the Bible predicted.

            Yet there is one way to test this assumption. Look at the universe with sight instead of mathematics. We do not see any atoms that clock the same frequencies as modern atoms. In fact, the more distant the matter, the more discordant its spectra - compared to the spectra from modern matter. Can't scientists see the evidence? Of course they can, but they adjust everything in the universe to fit their creed that the properties of matter are fixed. This is why their universe is crammed full of invisible matter and vacuum forces - they must invent magic because what is visible does not fit their creed.

            How great will be the triumph of the Word of God over science. We see a biblical cosmic history back to the creation era.

            Victor
          • Randy C
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 3, 2012
              > > > Victor M:
              > > > Since creation is visible exactly as stated in the Hebrew
              > > > text of the Bible...
              > >
              > > Randy C:
              > > Complete lie noted.
              > >
              > > It is visible to only one person - YOU.
              > >
              > > Therefore, Occam's Razor tells us that the best explanation
              > > is that these things you see are not real but are mere
              > > delusions instead.
              > >
              > > Get professional help.

              > Victor M:
              > A first principle can take one captive like a prisoner
              > of war to be sold in the marketplace as a slave to an
              > elementary idea.

              Randy C:
              You should know since you are the ONLY held captive by any
              sort of first principle like the one that you talk about.

              > What idea? The idea the Bible predicted for the last
              > days - that all things remain the same.
              > [snip]

              Since the Bible is pretty much wrong about EVERYTHING
              having to do with the natural, it is difficult to see
              why anyone would pay any attention whatsoever to anything
              that the Bible says about that world.

              > Scientific mathematical thinking and measuring was built
              > on the assumption that the properties of matter are fixed...
              > [snip - same delusional nonsense as always]

              I see that you are still totally unable to answer ANY
              questions that you are asked about your beliefs. Yet
              again you simply repeat your beliefs.

              You understand that your inability to answer such questions
              simply increases the likelihood that my claim that you
              suffer from delusions is valid, right?

              Professional help would really help you join the rest
              of us the real world rather than a world populated only
              by delusions. That world filled with delusions is the
              world that you currently live in.