Re: Gravitational Cause

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 1, 2011
      --- In creationism@yahoogroups.com, "Randy C" <carumba17@...> wrote:

      > When you read Victor's posts, you are forced to wonder
      > what his world is like.
      >
      > When he looks up, does he see a blue sky like the rest
      > of us do or is the sky a different color?

      He's on my lengthy list of people in whose head I'd love to spend ten minutes or so, just to see what it was like. Mind you, one of the other ones is my wife's, whenever she's navigating anywhere :)
    • VictorM
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 1, 2011
        --- In creationism@yahoogroups.com, "isaac" <isaac3rd@...> wrote:

        > --- In creationism@yahoogroups.com, "Randy C" <carumba17@> wrote:
        >
        > > Whew! There are so many mind-numbingly false and
        > > delusional premises in that argument that no one
        > > really understands what he is saying at first. But
        > > when he repeats himself over and over and over again
        > > eventually you realize that he is serious. I'm pretty
        > > sure that the number of page views on his web site is
        > > going up because people are starting to realize the
        > > somewhat perverse entertainment value in finally
        > > understanding that Victor is serious and that his web
        > > site is NOT some sort of 'Onion' newspaper site mocking
        > > reality. Instead Victor really and truly has no grasp
        > > on anything resembling reality. He is what he seems
        > > to be, as sad as that is.
        >
        > isaac: Anyone who was serious about his ideas and establishing their validity would take the criticisms of those ideas into account in order to address the weaknesses in his ideas and make his ideas stronger.
        >
        > Scientists do that. Victor doesn't.
        >
        > If Victor did do that, he would be forced to admit that his ideas have no merit at all other than to cause people to stare and point.

        Scientists NEVER ADDRESS the weakness of their first principle - the fact that it has no support that is non circular. A biblical Earth history has a lot more merit than scientific ones - because it is confirmed with sight in billions of galaxies - instead of assumption dependent mathematics.

        Victor
      • isaac
        Message 3 of 19 , Nov 1, 2011
          --- In creationism@yahoogroups.com, "VictorM" <godsriddle@...> wrote:

          > --- In creationism@yahoogroups.com, "isaac" <isaac3rd@> wrote:
          > >

          > > --- In creationism@yahoogroups.com, "Randy C" <carumba17@> wrote:
          > >
          > > > Whew! There are so many mind-numbingly false and
          > > > delusional premises in that argument that no one
          > > > really understands what he is saying at first. But
          > > > when he repeats himself over and over and over again
          > > > eventually you realize that he is serious. I'm pretty
          > > > sure that the number of page views on his web site is
          > > > going up because people are starting to realize the
          > > > somewhat perverse entertainment value in finally
          > > > understanding that Victor is serious and that his web
          > > > site is NOT some sort of 'Onion' newspaper site mocking
          > > > reality. Instead Victor really and truly has no grasp
          > > > on anything resembling reality. He is what he seems
          > > > to be, as sad as that is.
          > >
          > > isaac: Anyone who was serious about his ideas and establishing their validity would take the criticisms of those ideas into account in order to address the weaknesses in his ideas and make his ideas stronger.
          > >
          > > Scientists do that. Victor doesn't.
          > >
          > > If Victor did do that, he would be forced to admit that his ideas have no merit at all other than to cause people to stare and point.
          > >

          >[Victor said] Scientists NEVER ADDRESS the weakness of their first principle

          isaac: Victor NEVER addresses the weakness of his first essay--the one he has written over and over hundreds of times, just giving it a new title each time.

          Victor's weak response does not negate the fact that he has never taken into account the voluminous debunkings and refutations of his compulsive and delusional ranting.
        • Randy C
          Message 4 of 19 , Nov 1, 2011
            > Victor M:
            > Scientists NEVER ADDRESS the weakness of their first
            > principle - the fact that it has no support that is
            > non circular.

            Randy C:
            Delusional claim noted.

            There is no weakness in the first principle because it
            doesn't exist. It is nothing but a delusion of yours.

            > A biblical Earth history has a lot more merit than
            > scientific ones...

            IMPOSSIBLE!

            The authors of the Bible had NO IDEA how the natural
            world operated. They actually believed that the
            Earth was flat and at the center of the universe.

            How utterly wrong those ideas are!

            > ...- because it is confirmed with sight in billions
            > of galaxies -...

            WRONG AGAIN!

            They are only confirmed in YOUR mind by your own
            delusions; delusions that, fortunately, no one
            else seems to suffer from...

            > ...instead of assumption dependent mathematics.

            Translation:

            ...instead of facts dependent on valid logic.

            Get professional help before it is too late.