Re: Hard Ball!!??

  • Todd S. Greene
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hi, Robert.

      It is my strong opinion that you've been slimed, by someone working
      behind the scenes and lying about you. (And by someone who calls
      himself a Christian, no doubt!) You should follow this up with Yahoo
      Groups administration, and strongly protest the fact that nothing
      about your list was against the TOS, and, further, that the account
      of the person who caused this action to take place should be
      terminated.

      Sorry, but I had not made any copies of any posts in that group.

      Regards,
      Todd S. Greene
      http://www.creationism.cc/