Evidence Vs Creationism...[creat] Re: Creationism via the Belief

  • SH
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 3, 2011
      > > > Zack S:
      > > > There is no scientific evidence against Creationism----
      > > > none,

      Tin: If creationism is defined as Young Earth Creationism there is a ton of evidence against a young earth. If creationism is defined to include a global flood within the last 10,000 years there is a ton of evidence against. If creationism is defined as a major life forms created within six literal or in the order described by six day creation there is a ton of evidence against. These are the most common forms of creationism. All these ideas are known to be wrong, long ago abandoned by science. Evidence on request.

      Maybe you had some other form of creationism in mind ?
    • Todd Greene
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 8, 2011
        Only a man who has lost his mind could write the rhetorical questions "To those of you who said that God didn't create science, have you completely lost your minds? Who do you think did?" and think that his declaration has any serious merit.

        Only a man who has lost his mind could declare "There is no scientific evidence against Creationism."

        People who haven't lost their minds typically think it's a good thing to deal with reality, Zack.

        Chuckling,
        Todd Greene