Re: Is God the Default Alternative?

  • nuttypiglet
    Message 1 of 59 , Sep 1, 2009
      --- In creationism@yahoogroups.com, "carumba17" <carumba17@...> wrote:

      > > nuttypiglet:
      > > Well the witches are irrelevant because I know nothing
      > > about them.
      >
      > The fact that you don't know about something doesn't
      > make it irrelevant.
      >
      > > With millions of people having oobes around the world,
      > > should we dismiss it?
      >
      > Because we are REALLY talking about abductions rather
      > than witches, and no one still claims that witches are
      > abducting people at night.
      >
      > > Just like we did with several medical conditions,
      > > pretending they don't exist and hiding.
      >
      > You really don't understand what we are talking about,
      > do you?
      >
      > Randy C.

      well it is hard to keep on track with you, you keep creating diversions all over the place. We start off with oobe's and suddenly
      I'm confronted with witches, alien abductions and other things.
    • nuttypiglet
      Message 59 of 59 , Sep 2, 2009
        --- In creationism@yahoogroups.com, "opensipapu" <NewSipapu@...> wrote:

        > Mr. NuttyPiglet,
        >
        > Do I remember that tomorrow is the Big Day for you? How are you feeling? Are all your preparations made? When do you think you will be able to log back on and let us know how you're doing? If you will be away for a matter of days, would it be possible for you to arrange for a friend or family member to let our group know how your operation went and how you're recuperating?
        >
        > I'm sure it will go just fine. Positive spirits can't hurt. I will keep you in my thoughts and I do wish you well tomorrow.
        >
        > Take care,
        >
        > Eric

        Hi Eric
        Thank you for remembering, it is now 7am and Im having my last
        allowed food/drink before the procedure. I leave home to catch the
        train at 9am. Nervous as hell, but excited at the same time knowing
        there's a possibility I could feel normal in just a few hours. My
        upper inner thigh will be anaesthetised at 11am ready for the insertion of the catheter through the femoral artery, up to the
        aorta. If everything goes well, I should be back home tomorrow
        afternoon. Again thanks for remembering, I'm really touched.

        Take care
        NP