Re: Response to vgovianni-species

  • Thomas Covenant
    Message 1 of 390 , Nov 1, 2007
      --- In creationism@yahoogroups.com, samuel ellis <ellis_samuel@...>
      wrote:

      > --- Randy Crum <randy_crum@...> wrote:
      >
      > > > Samuel:
      > > > Just saw a science documentary on the search
      > > > for the Adam of the Bible. Two scientists traced
      > > > the Y chromesone to a place in east central
      > > > Africa. The Y chromosone they were tracing
      > > > has a special area in the Y part of the
      > > chromosone....
      > >
      > > No, no, no, no, no, no, no...
      > >
      > > They are NOT looking for the Adam of the Bible.
      > >
      > > Really, they are not.
      > >
      > > Any more than they are looking for the Eve of
      > > the Bible when they speak of "mitochondrial Eve".
      > >
      > > All human males have a most recent common ancestor
      > > based on the fact that only males inherit a 'Y'
      > > chromosome. That's a given and is a necessary
      > > element of evolution.
      > >
      > > All of us get our mitochondria only from our
      > > mothers. So all humans share a most recent
      > > common ancestor from whom that original mitochondria
      > >
      > > came from. That is also a necessary element of
      > > evolution.
      > >
      > > But those common ancestors were neither the
      > > first male nor the first female. Both had
      > > male and female ancestors going all the way
      > > back to the first life on Earth.
      > >
      > > They even lived at very different times.
      > >
      > > Somewhat unfortunately they use the Biblical
      > > names 'Adam' and 'Eve' to identify those
      > > individuals.
      > >
      > > The 'Adam' you speak of is dicussed at the web site
      > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-chromosomal_Adam.
      > > It says this:
      > >
      > > "Y-chromosomal Adam is named after the Adam of
      > > the Genesis account of creation as a metaphor only.
      > > The name may seem to imply that Y-chromosomal Adam
      > > was the only living male of his time; he was not.
      > > "Y-Adam" is not even a single fixed individual
      > > but a title that continually passes on to more
      > > recent individuals as time goes on."
      > >
      > > Note the words "metaphor only".
      > >
      > > Randy
      > >

      > Nevertheless Randy, they are finding the same things
      > that I have been saying about the Bible story of Adam
      > and Eve since 1987. Both Adam and Eve of the Bible
      > were the first modern day type of human. They came
      > many generation after our earliest evidence of
      > sub-humans and near-humans.
      > I can tell the panic in your text. My GOD they have
      > associated science with the Bible. My GOD next
      > scientists will be using the word GOD.
      > Samuel J. Ellis

      Interesting then, that the "adam" they have discovered lived nearly
      200,000 years AFTER mitochondrial "eve".

      One has to wonder who (or what) mitochondrial "eve" and her
      descendants were mating with for all those centuries until "adam"
      arrived.

      Oh, and doesn't the Bible claim that Adam arrived FIRST? How's THAT
      work if you're going to claim Y-chromosome "adam" and
      mitochondrial "eve" were the ones mentioned in the Bible?

      Thomas
    • samuel ellis
      Message 390 of 390 , Nov 16, 2007
        --- vgovianni <vgovianni@...> wrote:

        > --- In creationism@yahoogroups.com, samuel ellis
        > <ellis_samuel@...>
        > wrote:
        > >

        > > Let's go backwords in time. GOD created this
        > > universe within Heaven. GOD created many other
        > > universes within Heaven before this universe was
        > > created. GOD created all of Heaven that contains
        > this
        > > and all other universes. The matured Soul-Children
        > of
        > > GOD merged with GOD to have enough energies to
        > create
        > > all of Heaven and the universes. GOD was a
        > Soul-Father
        > > to many Soul-Children.
        > > Before that GOD helped to design many universes
        > > outside of our Heaven. GOD helped to design many
        > > planets with life in many of those other
        > universes.
        > > GOD helped to design and guide many different life
        > > forms on those other planets in those other
        > universes.
        > > Before that our GOD helped to guide many life
        > forms on
        > > many of the planets with life in those other
        > universes
        > > outside of our Heaven.
        > > Before that our GOD was a Soul-Child living life
        > > after life on some far distant planet in some far
        > > distant universe outside of our Heaven. Before
        > that
        > > our GOD was a part of His Soul-Father and had not
        > yet
        > > been separated from His Soul-Father.
        > > This is the history of our GOD. Our GOD gives
        > His
        > > entire existance fo all of the life forms
        > everywhere.
        > > That is the greeatest LOVE anyone can possibly
        > > immagine. GOD does all of it with greqat love and
        > so
        > > do the great souls who have mewrged with our GOD
        > > help make all of it happen.
        > > Samuel J. Ellis

        > this makes no sense. nothing could have existed
        > before the universe
        > not even a god.
        >
        > the only answer is that a designer that could exist
        > today but appear
        > back in time at the beginning to actually create
        > this universe.

        Souls live forever as long as they follow a few
        simple rules of GOD. A couple of rules are: do not
        interfere in the goodness of other souls, and either
        help other souls with their ideas or stay out of their
        way. BUT, first we have to be a good enough soul to
        graduate from life after life on earth to life as a
        soul in Heaven. Great souls do wonderful things from
        Heaven.
        Samuel J. Ellis

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs