Re: [creat] Re: A challenge!

  • samuel ellis
    Message 1 of 156 , Oct 1, 2007
      --- Randy Crum <randy_crum@...> wrote:

      > > Samuel:
      > > Besides all of the souls of the life forms of
      > > earth there are many planets with life in our
      > > Milke Way galaxie and in most other galaxies
      > > in this universe. Besides all of that there
      > > are many other universes within our Heaven.
      > > Each of those have planets with life. There
      > > are a tremendous amount of souls graduating
      > > From all of these planets into Heaven. It
      > > is all so vast and much more complicated than
      > > I can possibly tell you.
      >
      > So what? It is still a finite number so the
      > word "endless" does not apply!
      >
      > There are approximately 100 billion stars in
      > our Milky Way galaxy. There are an estimated
      > 100 billion galaxies. If our galaxy is typical
      > and there is one planet with life associated
      > with each and every star then there are some
      > 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets with
      > life. If every "great soul" helped every single
      > life form (down to every single bacterium) that
      > has ever lived and who WILL ever live on each
      > of those planets, and does so a billion or even
      > a trillion or a quadrillion times, you would
      > still have helped every single life form and
      > still have an infinity of time to spend after
      > you are done.
      >
      > Effectively after helping all of those life forms
      > so many times, eternity will not even have begun
      > yet.
      >
      > Hopefully you're starting to get some sense of
      > what infinity means.
      >
      > Randy

      Not every single microscopic life form of earth is
      helped and guided. Instead, each species of
      microscopic life forms are guided as a group. It is
      the same with the insect size life forms of earth.
      Each species of insect size life forms of earth is
      guided and helped. With animal size life forms of
      earth it is very similar. Each species is guided.
      However, Our intelegent pets like cats, dogs, pet
      horses, and pet monkeys are each guided to help keep
      them safe around their human owners.
      All humans are guided and helped from Heaven. Nine
      or more humans might have the same spirit guide.
      Angels are always around to help as needed. There are
      also many spirit helpers around who have special
      talents and experiences to advise people who are in
      need of advice. An example of this is a soul who used
      to be a policeman and now gives advice from the other
      side of life to living policemen.
      Living people with authority and responsibility like
      policemen and doctors have at least one spirit guide
      of their own. Politicians with high authority have
      several of their own spirit guides. Top leaders of a
      country will have many spirit guides of their own and
      many Angels to help them.
      During this time of human civilization there are
      always many Angels around to help the good people.
      Even with all of this help and guidence we still mess
      up. Gangs still form and they harm people because of
      the guidence from the bad side of the afterlife.
      Samuel J. Ellis

    • Randy Crum
      Message 156 of 156 , Oct 16, 2007
        > Samuel:
        > When we graduate from living life after life on
        > earth and enter Heaven to live our life as a soul we
        > will not be living in the INFINITY. Even while we are
        > there we will be living in the NOW. Infinity is just a
        > concept used to explain the ongoing part of it.

        Of course we live in the NOW. The problem that I see
        is that we will be living in that same NOW for
        eternity. That is a concept that you seem unwilling
        or unable to address. The answer that Infinity is
        just the "ongoing part of it" doesn't make any sense.

        Randy