Re: Hey where did you go?

  • Alan Saunders
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 3:30 AM
      --- In creationism@yahoogroups.com, "vgovianni" <vgovianni@...> wrote:

      > Hey did anyone want to challenge me on the methane comming from dead
      > trees in Brazil anymore?

      I think people assumed that having explained to you why you were wrong
      at least once, doing again would be a waste of your time and theirs
      and were happy to let you wallow in your own ignorance. But perhaps
      I'm wrong.

      But the 'No-one Responded To My Posts, So I Win' route is a dangerous
      one for you to take, don't you think, given your propensity for
      ignoring difficult questions.