Re: [creat] Adam as "perfect" before the fall

  • Phil Tompkins
    Message 1 of 90 , Jan 1, 2007
      Not1:

      ... When Adam was perfect, his physiology could fight off *any*
      disease. Malaria or anything would be *nothing* to him...
      Adam, a MAN, brought sin and death into the world. The death is by
      whatever form it comes.

      Phil:

      Would you say then that Adam had immunity from death by blunt force
      trauma to the skull? By decapitation?

      Not1:

      Most likely not.

      Why?

      Phil:

      Why not? If death was nothing to him?

      Post message: creationism@yahoogroups.com
      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Randy Crum
      Message 90 of 90 , Jan 22, 2007
        >> Randy: If you wish to convert non-believers, one of
        >> the requirements would seem to be that you need to
        >> convince them that they *want* to be converted. Anyone
        >> who really understands the concept of infinity would
        >> be reluctant to go anywhere for that amount of time.

        > Not1: One forgets the inifinite unknowns in these four
        > dimensions yet to be discovered, let alone the higher
        > planes of existence, whatever they may be.

        > I do not believe that you are saying that you will get
        > bored, are you?

        Absolutely, positively, undeniably, indisputably I will
        be bored by any heaven I can imagine, given an infinite
        amount of time.

        As will you.

        As will EVERYONE.

        Saying something is large, does not mean that it is not
        boring.

        I drove from East to West through North Dakota shortly after
        the New Year. It was large. It was also boring.

        Moreover the universe is NOT infinite in size. It is
        not even close. (It is not possible to be "close" to
        infinity.)

        Randy