Re: [creat] Another hilarious example

  • Vince
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      Wow...I can now classify that as my daily constitutional.-

      Vince (The OTHER Vince)

      randy_crum@... wrote:

      I feel forced to share another example of an argument that I received from
      the creationist who I am debating off-forum who I mentioned earlier. The
      topic was bad "designs" in nature.

      >> Randy: For example, the male urethra -- the tube via which
      >> urine exits the body -- is a soft tube. And it runs through
      >> the prostate, an organ prone to infection and subsequent
      >> swelling...

      >> Unnamed creationist: To keep it working, just masturbate more
      >> as that prevents prostrate trouble. Our cultures mess us up
      >> not the Lord.

      [Note - he's serious!]

      Interesting perspective: God designed our bodies in such a way as to
      encourage masturbation. That is an argument that I have not heard before.

      Randy

      NOTICE – This message and any attachment(s) are for authorized use by the intended recipient(s) only and may contain privileged or confidential information. Unless you are an intended recipient, you may not use, copy, retain, or disclose to anyone any information contained in this message and any attachment(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please immediately contact the sender and delete this message and any attachment(s).

      Post message: creationism@yahoogroups.com
      Yahoo! Groups Links