Re: [creat] GOD IS Chapter 6 post 11

  • Jeffrey Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1156 , Mar 2, 2006
      Dave,

      The method by which Samuel's souls escape Hell sounds like quantum tunnelling.

      Hope that helps.

      JL

      Dave Cleveland <dcleve@...> wrote:
      --- In creationism@yahoogroups.com, samuel ellis <ellis_samuel@...>
      wrote:

      > Chapter 6 post 11
      > The great and good souls who guide us and help us
      > can only help us do what we want to do. When we want
      > to do good things then we will get much help and
      > guidence from them.
      > If we want to do bad or evil things then souls who
      > are a part of the evil of earth will step in and help
      > us. The soul who try to help us do evil, find great
      > delight in the fact that the parts of our soul that
      > become evil will go to the Pit and be destroyed. They
      > get great and evil pleasure in helping people to
      > destroy themselves and others.
      > There is no contract to sign or agreement to make
      > with the evil souls we have called the devil. Instead,
      > each evil thing that is done makes that individual
      > more likely to do more evil. It takes many evil
      > thoughts and actions before a person becomes
      > completely evil.
      > Both evil and goodness are separate kinds of energy
      > that becomes a part of the total energy of our soul.
      > All evil energies leave our souls at the end of our
      > lives. They go to the Pit and stay there. All good
      > energies remain a part of our soul forever. All good
      > energies go with us into Human Heaven. They are born
      > with us each time we are reborn.
      > A small part of the new information from Heaven in
      > the following homepage.
      > http://geocities.com/ellis_samuel/GOD_IS.html
      > Samuel J. Ellis

      Sam,

      Previously, you described evil souls as rare, and that they are put
      in a heavenly "prison system" (my phrase), and that a very few are
      able to escape because this prison is not perfectly designed.

      Any souls that were not potentially redeemable you also described as
      being destroyed in the Pit.

      Now you are describing pure evil ("delight ... that ... parts of our
      soul ... will go to the Pit and be destroyed"), and many of these
      pure evil spirits helping encourage evil acts.

      Well, your leaky prison, and other aspects of incompetence you
      describe in your bureocratic (sp?) vision of heaven are silly, and
      are one more credibility problem you are burdened with. But here
      you just flat out contradict yourself!

      A few escapees stirring up trouble is NOT large numbers of dark
      spirits who delight in our destruction!

      Dave C

      Post message: creationism@yahoogroups.com

      Creationism vs evolution Evolution vs creationism

    • samuel ellis
      Message 1156 of 1156 , Sep 7, 2007
        --- Eric <NewSipapu@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > > Samuel J. Ellis
        > >

        > > Chapter 1 post 2
        > > The universe is made of atoms. All atoms are
        > made of
        > > Electrons, Protons, Neutrons, and many smaller
        > > particles. Everything in the universe is made of
        > atoms
        > > that have different numbers of Electrons, Protons,
        > and
        > > Neutrons. For instance, both steel and marshmellow
        > are
        > > made of Electrons, Protons, and Neutrons. However,
        > > each has their own arrangement and a different
        > number
        > > of Electrons, Protons, and Neutrons. That is what
        > > makes them different. But, what are the Electrons,
        > > Protons, Neutrons, and other particles made of.
        > > All Electrons, Protons, Neutrons, and every
        > other
        > > atomic particle including the particles of light
        > are
        > > made of energies that still are a part of GOD.
        > When
        > > GOD created this entire universe, GOD seperated
        > some
        > > of GOD's own energies and caused them to become
        > the
        > > Electrons, Protons, Neutrons, and all other atomic
        > > particles, including the particles of light. From
        > > this, all solids, liquids, and gassesd in the
        > > universe, even those that make our body and mind
        > are
        > > made of GOD's energies.
        > > The energies of GOD were separated to make this
        > > universe, but they were not separated from GOD.
        > > Therefore, GOD still is the energies that make
        > every
        > > atom in the universe.
        > > This is how GOD knows when a bird falls from a
        > tree.
        > > GOD is a part of the bird, a part of the tree, and
        > > part of the ground it lands on. I will explain how
        > > this is possible in the next few posts.
        > > A small part of the new information from Heaven
        > in
        > > the following homepage.
        > > http://geocities.com/ellis_samuel/GOD_IS.html
        > > Samuel J. Ellis
        > >

        > Sam, anyone who wants to read this book of yours can
        > go directly to
        > your website or simply look it up on our group
        > archives. Why don't
        > you simply engage us in discussion about your
        > notions instead?
        >
        > You asked for a case or situation and promised to
        > explain it in terms
        > of your hypothesis. I posted some information about
        > a coupld
        > experiments concerning proton composition which I
        > thought was
        > particularly relevant to your subatomic ideas
        > concerning energy and
        > particles, etc. Why don't you tackle that instead
        > of once again cut-
        > and-pasting your entire book here?
        >
        > Take care,
        >
        > Eric
        >
        > I am still having trouble remembering to scroll
        down to get the most recent post so I guess I missed
        them. No I will not post any more of it. My first
        intent was to remind some of you about the theory.
        Samuel J. Ellis

        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/