Re: [creat] GOD IS Chapter 6 post 10

  • Jeffrey Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1156 , Mar 2 9:45 AM
      The earth goes through ice ages and warm periods. In the middle ages, Greenland exported sheep to Iceland and had their own Catholic Bishop.

      By 1300, that ended. We're warming again. We still can't raise sheep in Greenland.

      So how is this current warming our fault and not the natural cycle of things?

      I really love your speculation at the end. Warming causes extreme cooling. Beautiful. You could run for President with that type of Algorian logic.

      JL

      samuel ellis <ellis_samuel@...> wrote:
      The earth evolves. We help it to evolve. We created
      some, if not most of the global warming so we deserve
      the results of it. The results of global warming is
      that more chemicals from the melting permafrost in the
      north get into our atmosphere. This could accelerate
      our global warming. There could even be greater
      consequences. If too much ice melts and too much fresh
      water gets into the north Atlantic it could upset the
      ocean convayer belt. This coul be the start of the
      next ice age.
      Samuel J. Ellis

    • samuel ellis
      Message 1156 of 1156 , Sep 7, 2007
        --- Eric <NewSipapu@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > > Samuel J. Ellis
        > >

        > > Chapter 1 post 2
        > > The universe is made of atoms. All atoms are
        > made of
        > > Electrons, Protons, Neutrons, and many smaller
        > > particles. Everything in the universe is made of
        > atoms
        > > that have different numbers of Electrons, Protons,
        > and
        > > Neutrons. For instance, both steel and marshmellow
        > are
        > > made of Electrons, Protons, and Neutrons. However,
        > > each has their own arrangement and a different
        > number
        > > of Electrons, Protons, and Neutrons. That is what
        > > makes them different. But, what are the Electrons,
        > > Protons, Neutrons, and other particles made of.
        > > All Electrons, Protons, Neutrons, and every
        > other
        > > atomic particle including the particles of light
        > are
        > > made of energies that still are a part of GOD.
        > When
        > > GOD created this entire universe, GOD seperated
        > some
        > > of GOD's own energies and caused them to become
        > the
        > > Electrons, Protons, Neutrons, and all other atomic
        > > particles, including the particles of light. From
        > > this, all solids, liquids, and gassesd in the
        > > universe, even those that make our body and mind
        > are
        > > made of GOD's energies.
        > > The energies of GOD were separated to make this
        > > universe, but they were not separated from GOD.
        > > Therefore, GOD still is the energies that make
        > every
        > > atom in the universe.
        > > This is how GOD knows when a bird falls from a
        > tree.
        > > GOD is a part of the bird, a part of the tree, and
        > > part of the ground it lands on. I will explain how
        > > this is possible in the next few posts.
        > > A small part of the new information from Heaven
        > in
        > > the following homepage.
        > > http://geocities.com/ellis_samuel/GOD_IS.html
        > > Samuel J. Ellis
        > >

        > Sam, anyone who wants to read this book of yours can
        > go directly to
        > your website or simply look it up on our group
        > archives. Why don't
        > you simply engage us in discussion about your
        > notions instead?
        >
        > You asked for a case or situation and promised to
        > explain it in terms
        > of your hypothesis. I posted some information about
        > a coupld
        > experiments concerning proton composition which I
        > thought was
        > particularly relevant to your subatomic ideas
        > concerning energy and
        > particles, etc. Why don't you tackle that instead
        > of once again cut-
        > and-pasting your entire book here?
        >
        > Take care,
        >
        > Eric
        >
        > I am still having trouble remembering to scroll
        down to get the most recent post so I guess I missed
        them. No I will not post any more of it. My first
        intent was to remind some of you about the theory.
        Samuel J. Ellis

        http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/