Hello All

  • yecreationist
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      Mark: I am an avowed creationist that knows a bit about the
      Evolutionary Atheist side of the tracks having studied a bit of
      genetics,Geology,and now athropology(Information Science at Pitt
      that has taken the courses for himself).Is this truly a creation
      list, or is this like many others with one creationist and many
      evolutionary athiests? If this is littered with the rediculousness
      that is evolution,I won't waste my time for an honest review of the
      known observed facts will clearly show that in order to believe in
      evolution and billions of years one MUST believe it beforehand for
      there is not an exact observed anything to conclusively prove its
      case.This is not in dispuite and the PhDs themselves will tell you
      straight out. It is a fantasy built on a sea of lies.One should have
      expected the whole idea to crumble to the dust bin of history where
      it belonged once DNA was discovered.The very idea of random chance
      porccesses leading to a microscopic entity splitting itself in half
      and rebuilding the missing half is beyond absurd and rediculous to
      have come about randomly! This is far away and beyond anything we
      could willingly create.Having taken a bit of programming,I know that
      to code such an entity borders on the impossible.Still,it is
      believed and taught as gospel truth in spite of its utter lack of
      any reality in truth.
    • ergasterd
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2002
        "...littered with Evolutionary Atheists..." Gee, nothing like an
        unbiased approach to discussion, is there?

        So what do you make of NON athiestic evolutionists? There are abunch
        of those around here, too, IIRC....