File - group_guidelines
- Some "Creationism" Discussion Group Guidelines:
1. No profanity.
2. Don't make posts of nonsubstantive remarks. In other words, if you can't discuss the topic without referring to the person you're disagreeing with as a "slimeball-sucking, humanistic atheist" or an "illiterate, Bible-thumping, fundamentalist freak," then don't make the post. Obviously, there's nothing wrong with a little spice and humor and passion in your discussion. But if your post is little more than such rhetoric and very little substance, then DON'T MAKE THE POST. It's a matter of balance. Your guideline is to make your post MOSTLY substance, and if you want to spice up the substantive discussion go ahead. You know, some good steak that's maybe spiced up a bit is good. What's not very good is a plate full of almost nothing except spice, with maybe a little tiny piece of meat on it. But please refrain from naked personal insults.
3. Try to keep the discussion at least distantly related to the subject of creationism, or considerations regarding science and religion.
4. Edit your reply. If you're replying to a post, please edit the material you're replying to appropriately. You don't have to quote the whole post. Edit out extraneous material. And - hey guys and gals - if your reply is only, say, one or two lines, then please quote *only* the specific sentence(s) of the post that you are replying to.
5. If you're replying to a post, please be careful to edit the quoted material and your reply appropriately *so that it is clear* who wrote what. The common convention is to use levels of right angle brackets (the ">" character) with the material you're quoting. But however you do it, just do it consistently and in such a way so that it is clear who wrote what.
6. This is not a "hard and fast" rule, but as a *guideline* please try to limit your posts to no more than, say, 8 a day. If you're responding to posts by a particular person, and the posts are on the same topic, feel free to and please consolidate their comments that you want to respond to into a single response post.
[NEW] 7. If you are quoting material written by anyone other than yourself, you must provide proper citation information for the source, including a web link if available.
- This wasn't the first universe that was designed
by great souls and created by GOD within Heaven. When
this universe was created GOD took some of the
energies of his body and mind that was already a
part of Heaven and expanded them to become every part
of our atoms.
To do this, GOD first created a bubble of time and
space that would contain all of the laws of science
that would apply to this entire universe and
everything in it. Then GOD developed the exact size
of Basic Energy Particles for our atoms and filled the
bubble with them. This took up very little space
because they were not yet expanded to become atoms.
The Basic Energy Particles then were brought
together to become Electrons, Protons, Neutrons, and
all other atomic particles. While this was happening
the universe was expanding. The Basic Energy
Particles within each atomic particle has very much
space due to its magnetic structure.
Then the Electrons, Protons, Neutrons, and all
other parts of the atoms were broght together to
become the atoms. This gave them much more space
between themagain because of their magnetic structure.
There is a tremendous amount of space within each
atom. If the Neutron were the size of a basketball,
the Proton would be about the size of a socer ball
about two blocks away. The Electrons would be about
the size of a large marble about two miles away. They
are revolving around each other making teh atom twice
that big. That is how much empty space there is within
While the Basic Energy Particles were becoming
particles of the atoms and then becoming atoms this
was the great expansion that we are now calling the
Big Bang. From there the atoms were being made into
the elements we have, such as iron, and the
substances they become. All of it guided by the great
souls we are calling the Holy Ghosts/Holy Spirits of
the sign of the cross.
When any planet looked like it could support life
it was guided to have life. After eons of time the
earth was helped by the great souls to develope many
forms of life. There is much more to it but this is
the overview of it.
Samuel J. Ellis
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around