[creat] Re: Gabor's epistomology question

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 206 , Sep 1, 2005
      Todd:
      > I'm not positive, but I think Randy Crum is the writer of those
      > words. "The organisms' ability...to adjust, adapt to their
      > environment" is precisely what evolution is. You merely reiterated
      > in different words what Randy (or whoever) had pointed out.
      >
      > Gabor: Not at all Todd.It was anfd is my opinion all the time. But
      that is NOT evolution as you would like to propose it. Adaptability
      is NOT evolution regardless how it is propagated by evo politics. Any
      organism has the built in ability to adjust to the changed conditions
      around them.

      When you talk about "any organism" adapting here, are you talking
      about a single individual or a population or a species?

      Thanks,

      Eric
    • randy_crum@datacard.com
      Message 206 of 206 , Sep 18, 2005
        "All through the centuries scholars and scientists have been imprisoned,
        tortured and burned alive for some discovery which seemed to conflict with
        a petty text of Scripture. Surely the immutable laws of the universe can
        teach more impressive and exalted lessons than the holy books of all the
        religions on earth."

        [Elizabeth Cady Stanton, The Woman's Bible Part 2. (From Great Infidels pg.
        143.)]