[creat] Re: 80% of animal genus pre-K-T extinct ?

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 96 , Aug 1, 2005
      > Schmuel:
      > Are any or many of these supposedly extinct genera to which you
      refer able to be alive today

      Schmuel, the answer is NO. -Since by definition 'extinct' means they
      are NOT alive today. Get it? I don't know how much simpler it can
      get.
    • randy_crum@datacard.com
      Message 96 of 96 , Aug 9, 2005
        >> Kevin: If the Bible had answers for most of
        >> the questions of today's science, it would
        >> have had considerably less relevance for
        >> those in the past, as well as for the
        >> majority of people in the present.

        But the Bible doesn't seem to have answers to ANY of the questions of
        today's science.

        Maybe it wasn't intended as a science book. Maybe people who try to find
        scientific answers in it are looking in the wrong place.

        Randy