Re: [creat] Evolution Being Parodied on TV

  • randy_crum@datacard.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1 5:09 AM
      >> Morrowitz: On PAX and other networks, alternative to the
      >> burn-out networks ABC, SeeBS, etc-- I see more and more
      >> scientists being interviewed who openly laugh and poke
      >> fun at Evolutionism. I was watching a TV show this weekend,
      >> where a man was phoning up airlines and trying to book
      >> a reservation "for his closest relative" --which was in
      >> fact a chimp. The kind folks at the airlines labored to
      >> explain to him that: no matter what kooky claims as
      >> man's "closest living relative" that Evolutionists were
      >> making, the airlines could not make a reservation to
      >> give a chimp a seat on an airplane. It was HILARIOUS to watch!

      That's what I call scientific evidence!

      Sorry, I almost forgot. Creationists don't have any actual scientific
      evidence against evolution so they are forced to produce parodies instead.

      Randy C.
    • Todd S. Greene
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1 6:26 AM
        --- In creationism, Morrowitz wrote (post #22783):
        >>> I was watching a TV show this weekend, where a man was
        >>> phoning up airlines and trying to book a reservation "for his
        >>> closest relative" --which was in fact a chimp. The kind folks
        >>> at the airlines labored to explain to him that: no matter what
        >>> kooky claims as man's "closest living relative" that
        >>> Evolutionists were making, the airlines could not make a
        >>> reservation to give a chimp a seat on an airplane. It was
        >>> HILARIOUS to watch!
        >>
        >> It would be funny to watch some guy trying to get a plane ticket
        >> for a seat for a cousin who happens to be around 14 million years
        >> removed from us (that's 7 million years down our line from the
        >> common ancestor, and another 7 million years down the chimps'
        >> line from the common ancestor).
        >
        > Tell us who this "14 mya removed cousin" is? Sounds like more
        > Evol racism, at work.

        Actually, this looks like yet another demonstration that young earth
        creationists don't even have a 4th grade level of reading
        comprehension.

        Let's see... Morrowitz, YOU said the guy was referring to getting a
        plane ticket for a chimp, and then *I* also referred to "7 million
        years down the chimps' line," and you can't seem to figure out that
        we're talking about chimps. LOL! Profound cluelessness at work!

        Chuckling,
        Todd Greene
        http://www.geocities.com/greeneto
      • Eric
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1 7:50 AM
          Morrowitz@a... wrote:
          > > I was watching a TV show this weekend, where a man was
          > > phoning up airlines and trying to book a reservation "for his
          > > closest relative" --which was in fact a chimp. The kind folks
          > > at the airlines labored to explain to him that: no matter what
          > > kooky claims as man's "closest living relative" that
          > > Evolutionists were making, the airlines could not make a
          > > reservation to give a chimp a seat on an airplane. It was
          > > HILARIOUS to watch!

          Did they show the sequel where a man tries to make a plane
          reservation for his closest relative- a clump of clay? How would
          that one go, do you think? -Or maybe the one where the woman tries to
          get a reservation for her closest relative- a spare rib. Now THAT
          would be hilarious- if it weren't so sad.

          As you can see, silly shows like this are pointless, they address no
          real issues, they are in fact specifically designed to obfuscate-
          though they certainly seem to impress and amuse the simple-minded.

          Eric
        • Todd S. Greene
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 1 8:49 AM
            --- In creationism, Eric <NewSipapu@a...> wrote:
            > Did they show the sequel where a man tries to make a plane
            > reservation for his closest relative- a clump of clay? How would
            > that one go, do you think? -Or maybe the one where the woman tries
            > to get a reservation for her closest relative- a spare rib. Now
            > THAT would be hilarious- if it weren't so sad.
            >
            > As you can see, silly shows like this are pointless, they address
            > no real issues, they are in fact specifically designed to
            > obfuscate- though they certainly seem to impress and amuse the
            > simple-minded.

            Hi, Eric.

            No I can't add anything to that, it's already too funny!

            ROTFL!
            Todd
          • Dave Oldridge
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 1 8:52 AM
              On 28 Feb 2005 at 17:28, Morrowitz@... wrote:

              > On PAX and other networks, alternative to the burn-out networks ABC, SeeBS,
              > etc-- I see more and more scientists being interviewed who openly laugh and
              poke
              > fun at Evolutionism. I was watching a TV show this weekend, where a man was
              > phoning up airlines and trying to book a reservation "for his closest
              relative"

              Oh, I'm quite sure it's easy for the latter-day Luddites to find phony
              "scientists" in lab coats to stick on TV and mouth their stupidities for an
              audience of clods.

              > --which was in fact a chimp. The kind folks at the airlines labored to
              > explain to him that: no matter what kooky claims as man's "closest living
              > relative" that Evolutionists were making, the airlines could not make a
              > reservation to give a chimp a seat on an airplane. It was HILARIOUS to watch!

              Personally, I find chimps to be more reasonable than YOU are. But then I've
              actually MET a chimp.

              > As more absurdities, cranks, and outright frauds continue to be exposed in
              > Evolution, I anticipate more humorous skits and TV segments parodying the
              > foibles of it.

              No doubt you'll anticipate all sorts of foolish fiction. Including the foolish
              fiction that you are a wise person and that all of these expressions of your
              own STUPIDITY are somehow serving God.

              The devil is having trouble holding his sides, he's so busy cackling at your
              STUPIDITY. He's got you right where he wants you, sinning and loving it.

              To quote Bugs Bunny (definitely a wiser person than Morrowitz), "What a
              maroon!"

              Dave Oldridge
              ICQ 1800667
              VA7CZ

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 2 10:35 PM
                On 1 Mar 2005 at 0:04, Morrowitz@... wrote:

                > > I was watching a TV show this weekend, where a man was
                > > phoning up airlines and trying to book a reservation "for his
                > > closest relative" --which was in fact a chimp. The kind folks
                > > at the airlines labored to explain to him that: no matter what
                > > kooky claims as man's "closest living relative" that
                > > Evolutionists were making, the airlines could not make a
                > > reservation to give a chimp a seat on an airplane. It was
                > > HILARIOUS to watch!
                >
                > It would be funny to watch some guy trying to get a plane ticket for
                > a seat for a cousin who happens to be around 14 million years
                > removed from us (that's 7 million years down our line from the
                > common ancestor, and another 7 million years down the chimps' line
                > from the common ancestor).>>
                >
                > Tell us who this "14 mya removed cousin" is? Sounds like more Evol racism, at
                > work.

                Well, you are either related to chimps or are not human. So what's YOUR
                favorite cousin? A toaster?

                Dave Oldridge
                ICQ 1800667
                VA7CZ