Re: [creationism] Re: or allegory intepretation?

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2000
      > Back up your claim or retract it. Honesty demands no less.

      If creationists cared about such demands, there wouldn't be creationists!
    • Paul Andrew King
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2000

        >> Back up your claim or retract it. Honesty demands no less.
        >
        >If creationists cared about such demands, there wouldn't be creationists!

        I don't think that that's a very productive attitude. Give Daniel a chance
        even if his record to date is rather less than spotless.

        --
        "The T'ang emperors were strong believers in the pills of immortality.
        More emperors died of poisoning from ingesting minerals in the T'ang than

        Paul K.