New discovery!

  • rlbaty@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2004
      Harold,

      My "mathewmaury" has posted a new photo to my list. You might want to
      check it out.

      Others may also, but you have to join to get acces to the photo gallery.
      You are welcome to join (good behavior is all that is expected).

      Enjoy.

      Robert
    • rlbaty@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2004
        I forgot! Here's the link as provided by "mathewmaury":

        > http://tinyurl.com/2dojr

        Robert
      • Harold R. Holmyard III
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2004
          Dear Robert,

          Thanks for the link. I don't know what to say.

          Yours,
          Harold Holmyard