Re: [creationism] Re: About Behe's book.

  • Kyle Witten
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 30, 2000
      >> Kyle:
      >> Michael Denton is a good example (of a non-religious ID supporter (PR)).
      >> I've heard unsubstantiated stories that he has since turned to theism;
      >> however, he was still agnostic when he wrote his ID book "Evolution:
      >> A Theory in Crisis."
      >
      >If one believes in ID theory but not the intellegent designer (agnostic)
      >where did the intellegence for "intellegent design" come from? It's absurd,
      >you can't have ID twithout theism. It's a religous dogma, not a scientific
      >theory.

      Tim, you clearly are equating agnosticism with athiesm. While I agree with you, an atheistic IDer is clearly a contridiction in terms. Agnosticism, OTH, acknoledges that while there may be strong evidence for God [or there may not be :)], he is fundementally unknowable. Theism, as I understand it, requires a personal God.

      Kyle Witten

      The Rules Have Changed...Get Paid to Surf the Web!
      http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=KZA-027

      Does God exists? Click here -> http://www.apologetics.com