Re: Another Salient Point

  • Robert Baty
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2000
      --- In creationism@egroups.com, rlbaty@w... wrote:

      > This is, I guess, really serious business, but after so much I guess
      you
      > have to learn to have a little fun with it to keep from going
      bonkers.

      Well, I guess I haven't been doing so well in keeping myself from
      going bonkers. Deana, on the Church_of_Christ list just posted the
      following observation about me:

      "I am beginning to think that you need some kind of professional
      help."

      Some may remember that on that list that Dr. Bill Denton frequented it
      was also determined that I needed a mental health professional and
      they were even recommending Dr. Denton do the counseling.

      So, maybe I have failed and am the only one left that doesn't realize
      how crazy some members of the churches of Christ have made me!

      Woe is me! Maybe Chad will come back and lighten us up a bit more
      with his humor.

      Speaking of Chad; does anybody know the status of his first
      affirmative in the debate that is supposed to take place here?

      Sincerely,
      Robert Baty
    • Stan Hall
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2000
        > It seems like I have been banned a number of places since I started
        > following Todd around; or did he start following me around

        Clearly, it depends on how tolerant the board administrator is. It
        seems odd that so many of those who preach love and goodwill get so
        irate about a well reasoned argument which goes against their own
        beliefs.
        Oh well, I find that although I do enjoy parrying with Jack on his
        board, I can then come here for some fresh air and rational thinking.

        —Stan