RE: [creationevolutiondebate] Re: Personal Beliefs are Not Science

  • Dave Oldridge
    Message 1 of 43 , May 5, 2013

      Evolution
      > is fine, Creation is fine. Have separate class and let the parents and
      kids
      > decide. Let the elected local school board decide, not dictators in the
      federal
      > government.

      This is what the creationists want. Then they can gerrymander ignorance
      into a national trait.

      > But no. Nazi is saying small town America can't decide. That is a
      dictatorship.
      > Seems you are really the one that loves Kings and Dicktors, eh?

      The CONSTITUTION says that you cannot teach YOUR religion to my nieces and
      nephews in the local public school, even if YOUR religion is very popular in
      the area. If you don't like that, move somewhere else.

      > Just like I said. They lie like a MO FO then accuse the other person.
      > You know it true. You know I know it's true. That is what you can't
      stand!

      Stop putting YOUR foul language in MY mouth. And take your lying preaching
      some other place. It has no effect on me, as I have a decent and secure
      relationship with the deity that creationists defy while lying about serving
      Him.

      --

      Dave Oldridge
    • SH
      Message 43 of 43 , May 15, 2013
        > > I ask what is so wrong about that? Not that I'm
        > > so for it or against it. I just see freedom
        > > slipping away in this country.

        Tin: Forcing tax payers to help you pay
        to promote ignorant, superstitious, anti-science
        beliefs and violate the Constitution is a perverse
        application of freedom.