RE: [creationevolutiondebate] Re: No tax-payer-supported school should be teaching religion in science classroom

  • Dave Oldridge
    Message 1 of 35 , May 5, 2013

      It was NOT a typo. You ignorance continues to be on display.

      > I think you might be going off the deep end.

      No, just a little miffed that you could not read what I deliberately wrote
      and had to conclude all by yourself that I made a typo. I wrote what I
      meant to say.

      --

      Dave Oldridge
    • Dave Oldridge
      Message 35 of 35 , May 8, 2013

        Perhaps you should practice what you preach, then.

        And sarcasm comes across wrong very often in these echoes, especially if you
        top post, because what is read first is your sarcasm, not what occasioned
        it.

        However, you do not have that excuse with my posts because I very rarely
        ever top post.

        Now do try to be reasonable. As long as you are advocating pandering to a
        bibliolatrous mob's heresy by teaching it in public schools, then we are
        going to be at odds. Even of they prevail for a time, I have spiritual
        remedies that they cannot counter.