Re: Teaching creationism is child abuse

  • foghorn1980@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 10, 2013
      > The God of the Bible is many things to many people. That's because they
      > mostly have nothing but speculation to go on realluy. Look up kenosis in a
      > good theological dictionary for some idea how the Word was made flesh and
      > dwelt among us (the Word that was in the beginning with God and that was
      > God).
      >
      > --
      >
      > Dave Oldridge

      Tim: Ok. Thanks for the response. I will see what I can find. Hope you have a great rest of the weekend.
    • Dave Oldridge
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 12, 2013

        YOU made a claim. I asked you to support it and you asked me a facetious
        question instead. That told me where YOU stand. You can dissemble all you
        like, but your feline is unsacked.

        --

        Dave Oldridge