Re: Teaching creationism is child abuse

  • kurt31416
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 8, 2013
      Hi Carol,

      I think we should follow the Golden Rule (and similar axiomatic systems). So it would be OK if they didn't harm someone else. Harming someone else would include telling children that it's perfectly normal, when science tells us that no other mammal is ***EXCLUSIVELY*** homosexual. It's a wierd experiment on children, and it violates the Golden Rule.

      --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "HumanCarol" wrote:

      > "kurt31416" wrote:
      > >
      > > How about you Dave? How do you feel about teaching children that homosexuality is ok? ... <<
      >
      > What is the alternative? That homosexuality is not OK?
      >
      > If that is the alternative, upon what would such a teaching be based?

    • Dave Oldridge
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 12, 2013

        YOU made a claim. I asked you to support it and you asked me a facetious
        question instead. That told me where YOU stand. You can dissemble all you
        like, but your feline is unsacked.

        --

        Dave Oldridge