Petitions to Review Kent Hovind Case

  • HumanCarol
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
      Obama administration could explain to the American people, perhaps around April 15, 2013, what they think of Kent Hovind and his situation. It may not be what the Hovind folks want to hear.

      IRC 107 Petition:

      http://wh.gov/QQOh

      Hovind Petition:

      http://wh.gov/U07b
    • PIASAN@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013
        Obama administration could explain to the American people, perhaps around April
        15, 2013, what they think of Kent Hovind and his situation. It may not be what
        the Hovind folks want to hear.

        IRC 107 Petition:

        http://wh.gov/QQOh

        Hovind Petition:

        http://wh.gov/U07b

        Pi:
        The originator of both petitions is Robert Baty. His list can be found at:

        He has already gotten a response from Hovind's ministry:
        Dear Robert

        I know you mean well, but this approach is unhelpful and is far more likely to hinder Dr. Hovind's release that speed it up.

        All efforts on this subject should be left to the Hovind family.�

        Yours Sincerely in Christ

        Paul Taylor, BSc MEd

        Director of Ministry Development

        Creation Today
        (www.creationtoday.org)

        Did this response answer your question?
        Completely, Somewhat, Not at all
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2013

          --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, PIASAN@... wrote:
          > Pi:
          > The originator of both petitions is Robert Baty. His list can be found at:
          > He has already gotten a response from Hovind's ministry:
          > Dear Robert
          > I know you mean well, but this approach is unhelpful and is far more likely to hinder Dr. Hovind's release that speed it up. ... >>

          Does anyone really think there is any truth to that "I know you mean well"????