RE: [creationevolutiondebate] OXYMORON: CHRISITAN EVOLUTIONISTS....ARE HYPOCRITES & APOSTATES

  • Dave Oldridge
    Message 1 of 57 , Dec 1, 2012

      According to the Church, it is baptism that makes one a Christian and Confirmation that seals it. The Church has relied on its ancient creeds, not the Bible for its standard of orthodoxy. To be sure, those doctrines are somewhat based on scripture but also on other parts of the tradition.

      > The bible is contradictory, and yes, I am the center of my world. Who did you
      > want to be the center of my world? You and your silly religious myths?

      Nope, but I am amused in that you believe in a separated self that cannot be proved to have any real existence, yet have made it the center of your world...

      > Again, last night I listened to the American Family Radio station that has 24
      > hour Christian brainwashing, and the theme all through November is to LOVE
      > JEsus more than you love your children, your spouse, your family, friends, or
      > yourself.

      Yet, like you, these televangelists really don't seem to know Jesus.

      > YOU, says AFR are just shit and your only hope is to let some imaginary
      > delusion control your life and turn you into a zombie.
      >
      > Hitler demanded the same thing...

      Attraction and repulsion are two sides of the same magnet. You're in its field either way.

      --

      Dave Oldridge
    • Truman
      Message 57 of 57 , Dec 4, 2012
        On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 8:51 AM, Katherine Trammell
        <katherinetrammell@...> wrote:

        > Objectivism - the philosophy of Ayn Rand. "My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being,
        > with his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and
        > reason as his only absolute." - Ayn Rand

        "Investigators are now piecing together a deadly puzzle that is
        uncovering a macabre lifestyle of Keyes traveling to kill simply
        because he "liked to do it," prosecutors said. "

        http://abcnews.go.com/US/alaska-serial-killer-buried-murder-supplies-country/story?id=17874735