Re: CHRISTIANS LIE ABOUT EVOLUTION AND DARWIN....AS USUAL

  • on_and_on
    Message 1 of 46 , Aug 1, 2012
      Seen any theories from Darwinists which posit freedom as a reality, and which focus on this decisionmaking to explain origins?

      You are siding with the people who don't acknowledge freedom is a reality, who are against theory based on a logic of freedom. For reasons best known to themselves Darwinists have concluded that freedom is basicly irrellevant in the universe.

> [...]
    • Dave Oldridge
      Message 46 of 46 , Aug 11, 2012

        Well, I guess I was Your head is as filled with illusions about Buddhism as it is about Christianity.

        You do realize that straw man arguments are fallacious, do you not? Or maybe you don't, having been brought up by fiundies.

        Your rants tend to be one long straw man fallacy after another. They can only accomplish what I think might be your true purpose, which is to anger everyone you encounter.

        Typical fundie behaviour--becoming an atheist altered your dogma but did not change your mindset!

        --

        Dave Oldridge