Re: Most recent common ancestor [ MRCA ] and it's [sic] logistics

  • HumanCarol
    Message 1 of 88 , Jul 2, 2011
      "Steve S" <stevesommers56@...> posted:
      <<"My knowledge of Christianity's truth, while supported by strong arguments, is
      not ultimately based on those arguments but on the witness of God Himself. If,
      therefore, I find myself confronted with a well-prepared and articulate Mormon
      who blows away my arguments and presents a case for Mormonism that I can't
      answer, I should not apostatize, since I have the witness of the Holy Spirit to
      Christianity's truth and so realize that although I've lost the argument,
      Christianity is nonetheless the truth." -- Dr. William Lane Craig>>

      Wow. I never saw that before.
    • T
      Message 88 of 88 , Jul 6, 2011
        He can get away with it and so he does as he is inclined. He is like you, Anonymous Troll.

        Timothy E. Kennelly