Re: Most recent common ancestor [ MRCA ] and it's logistics

  • SH
    Message 1 of 88 , Jul 1, 2011
      > Issac...Look up two million book seller "50 Nobel Laureates and Other
      > Great Scientist Who Believe in God". This includes Louis Pasteur,

      Tin: Totally irrelevant. First of all if you want to count relevant heads, counting modern scientists in relevant fields, you will lose. Secondly, real science and real debate focuses on evidence not counting heads. Although in our case counting heads and the evidence do support each other nicely thank you.

      Now you were trying to present some evidence but you couldn't ever present the evidence correctly and let alone use the evidence to make a scientific conclusion.

      Care to try again or are you done ?
    • T
      Message 88 of 88 , Jul 6, 2011
        He can get away with it and so he does as he is inclined. He is like you, Anonymous Troll.

        Timothy E. Kennelly