Re: Observations on Hauser's Problems

  • t
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
      The worse thing about it is that Hauser has done this before. Ruse's piece, which you posted, is interesting, but he seems to have missed the problems that date back to 1995 entirely. Ruse is often a strident defender of the conventional scientific opinion, it is good to see that has not sold his soul, but his comments about Fodor and the closing comments on global warming left me wondering - in the end it seems an advocate is still an advocate, even if he does have a soul.

      Timothy E. Kennelly