Re: Evolution is Creation. Creation is Evolution.

  • kaptainkobold
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2009
      --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "HumanCarol" <humanist@...> wrote:

      > "Alan Saunders" <alan.catherine@> wrote:
      >
      > > You may wish to get in contact with a guy named Vince Govianni who has been working on some ideas which seem similar to your own. You may be able to come up with something incredible between you.
      > >
      > > You can see one of his posts here:
      >
      > Many of us are well familiar with Govianni, and based upon what I have seen, he is a real nutcase.

      Some might say that. I was suggesting that the original poster's ideas had something in common with his, that's all.

      I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions as to why they might be thinking along similar lines :-)
    • ndcosta@rogers.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 2, 2009
        The concept of creation and evolution is not new. Even the catholic
        church accepts this
        <http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/benedict_xvi/speeches/2008/october/do\
        cuments/hf_ben-xvi_spe_20081031_academy-sciences_en.html> .

        Creation provides the intelligence and direction while Evolution is the
        method.

        See Matter, Life, Intelligence and Conciousness
        <http://www.weonepeople.com/oneworld/2009/09/matter-life-intelligence-an\
        d-consciousness.html> for more on this.

        --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "kaptainkobold"