Question For Kevi -- any science in "expelled" ?????

  • razor edge
    Message 1 of 87 , Jun 1, 2008
      You dudes ever get tired of flogging a dead horse? Ferchrisakes!

      bingy020 <bingy020@...> wrote: --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"
      <mochs@...> wrote:

      > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "bingy020"
      > <bingy020@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"
      > > <mochs@> wrote:
      > > >

      > MATT: Yes it is. Hilarious. I laugh. Pitiful actually about your
      > lack of education. Go study. Preferably reality.
      >
      > I read in other posts people like you claim that humans
      > > are great apes.
      > >
      > > Robert.
      >
      > MATT: What actually is funny is that you are too stupid to realize
      > that monkeys and apes are not the same. Humans are great apes. Deal
      > with it boy. Bwahahahahahaha!!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!!
      > Bwahahahahahaha!!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

      Your lack of actually being able to have a decent intellectual
      discussion without having to repeat yourself and everyone else like a
      mindless parrot shows **your** lack of education in leaps and bounds,
      not to mention the childish buffoonery you constantly display, and
      the jumping to conclusions like several others here.

      And now you outright go against group policy by your comments above.

      Yes, this is the mind of an "intellectual". A pseudo-intellectual,
      too cowardly as a bully to actually try to say something intelligent
      and meaningful, having to resort to this bull$h1t unsubstantiated
      name calling and demeaning tactics.

      Grow up.

      Robert.

    • ochs_matt
      Message 87 of 87 , Jun 4, 2008
        --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "bingy020"
        <bingy020@...> wrote:

        Robert:
        > The state of Georgia could have been the "whole world" to the
        > ancients, since one cannot see over the horizon after about 225-400
        > square miles, let alone 58,000.

        MATT: Well in that case, as you tweak the story yet again to make it
        believable to yourself for that feel good feeling of the invisible
        daddy in the sky to grant you to live on forever aka eternal life, it
        would have been a Georgia-sized flood, or was that land size left
        after God ran out of water, hmmm, ponder, how much room do eight
        people need, hmmm, and all animals would not have been represented
        unless there was a whole lot of evolution taking place on the non-
        seaworthy piece of wood fantasy after they rematerialized back to
        normal size by God's magic wand after being miniaturized otherwise
        they would not have fit.