Re: Why -- OH WHY -- Is anyone responding to Newbie?

  • debunkingevolution
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 1 3:49 AM
      Since you can't discuss the real issues it would probably be best
      eric. You have ducked and avoided all the real issues so far so
      you've "been on board" all along. I think you're making the correct
      decision since you're just ducking and dodging real discussion anyway.

      > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Covenant"
      > <averylinden@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I don't get it -- Newbie (aka debunk, spiderman, Jessica, David,
      > > flubber, and a host of other sockpuppets) is a troll. Anyone who
      > has
      > > half a brain and has ever seen his posts ANYWHERE on the internet
      > > should know that by now. So why keep responding to him?
      > >
      > > There are only two ways to get a troll to leave a group: 1) have
      > the
      > > moderator eliminate it, or 2) quit feeding it. As it appears the
      > > moderators aren't going to remove the troll from this group, it
      > > becomes incumbent on the rest of the members to stop perpetuating
      > the
      > > nonsense.
      > >
      > > STOP FEEDING THE TROLL! All newbie is looking for is responses,
      > any
      > > never, and will never, post anything substantial or relevant.
      All
      > he
      > > does is reply with vague assertions, insults and random crap.
      Why
      > > would ANYONE want to continue talking at him?
      > >
      > > I've heard it said that the best definition of insanity is doing
      > > something over and over again in exactly the same way, and
      > expecting
      > > a different result. That's what it looks like is happening with
      > > posters on this (and other groups) - they keep responding to
      newbie
      > > as if he will give them a rational, realistic response. He never
      > > does, he never will. Give over!
      > >
      > > STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!
      > >
      > > I am so sick of being on groups where reasonable, rational
      > discussion
      > > is taking place, and then this creep joins in and begins to
      > dominate
      > > the postings with his BS, apparently for his own self-pleasure at
      > > disrupting the groups. He's a troll, an ass, and a fool. And
      > anyone
      > > who tries to reason with him or rationally dialogue with him is,
      > > IMHO, also a fool.
      > >
      > > Drop him like a dead fish, as soon as possible.
      > >
      > > STOP FEEDING THE TROLL!
      > >
      > > Thomas (who really hates trolls -- especially Jessica newbie)
      > >

      > You're obviously right, Thomas. I'm on board.
      >
      > Eric

    • tinroad66
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 2 7:08 AM
        --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "debunkingevolution"
        <debunkingevolution@...> wrote:

        > Since you can't discuss the real issues it would probably be best
        > eric. You have ducked

        Tin: Speaking of "ducking" you claim that the fossil record is
        something other than what I have presented. You have been continually
        challenged to present the "true" fossil record.

        You have FAILED.

        Is that because you are full of crap ?
      • debunkingevolution
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 2 7:27 AM
          I claim you posted a claim which you have thus faqr refused to
          support even though I've almost begged you to back it up with some
          evidence

          You are indeed ducking the issue of supporting your claim

          that is because it is a lie and you can't support it

          --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "tinroad66"

          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 2 7:31 AM
            --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "Eric"
            <NewSipapu@...> wrote:

            > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Covenant"
            > <averylinden@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I don't get it -- Newbie (aka debunk, spiderman, Jessica, David,
            > > flubber, and a host of other sockpuppets) is a troll. Anyone who
            > has
            > > half a brain and has ever seen his posts ANYWHERE on the internet
            > > should know that by now. So why keep responding to him?

            Tin: Well first, this is true of all or almost creationists. If you
            decide that you are going to debate creationists you accept that you
            have to read and tolerate much god awful BS, evasion and various
            forms of nonsense. And if you don't want to do that well that's fair
            enough.

            Second, the fact that he posts BS and nonsense is ok with me. He
            just serves to make creationists and by extension creationism look
            foolish. I feel my role is help him do that better. :> Plus my
            approach to have some fun with him.

            I understand and respect your point of view. I guess I think
            it's just a personal choice. I don't think that responding to his
            nonsense rantings in any way gives them credibility help him or helps
            creationism -- QUITE the opposite ---in my view.
          • tinroad66
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 2 7:42 AM
              <debunkingevolution@...> wrote:

              > I claim you posted a claim which you have thus faqr refused to
              > support even

              Tin: I given you the scientific sources several times. Since you
              ignore the support and repeat this false claim I can only conclude
              that you are liar.

              Stop lying.

              Deal with facts honestly.

              Or face the consequences that the facts leave you helpless.

              though I've almost begged you to back it up with some
              > evidence

              Tin: It *IS* evidence. The scientific sources have been provided.

              Reality and the facts pee on you. So you hide from them.

              You hate and fear reality.
            • debunkingevolution
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 2 7:50 AM
                which post number would that be

                hmmmmmmmm

                > --- In
                creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "debunkingevolution"
                > <debunkingevolution@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I claim you posted a claim which you have thus faqr refused to
                > > support even
                >

                > Tin: I given you the scientific sources several times. Since you
                > ignore the support and repeat this false claim I can only conclude
                > that you are liar.
                >

                > Stop lying.
                >

                > Deal with facts honestly.
                >

                > Or face the consequences that the facts leave you helpless.
                >

                > though I've almost begged you to back it up with some
                > > evidence
                >

                > Tin: It *IS* evidence. The scientific sources have been provided.
                >

                > Reality and the facts pee on you. So you hide from them.
                >

                > You hate and fear reality.

              • debunkingevolution
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 2 7:51 AM
                  you're more interested in slinging insults than honest discussion

                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 2 7:57 AM
                    <debunkingevolution@...> wrote:

                    > you're more interested in slinging insults than honest discussion

                    Tin: Not true ! I enjoy the scientific facts -- like the fossil
                    record -- as much or more than having fun at your expense. <g>

                    Oh, and that was a funny one -- feigning interest in "honest"
                    discussion. LOL!!!

                    You couldn't discuss honestly if your religion depended on it !!!!

                    Ha, ha, hee, hee !
                  • debunkingevolution
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 2 7:59 AM
                      if you decide to support your claims let me know

                      <tinroad66@...> wrote:

                      > --- In
                      creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "debunkingevolution"
                      > <debunkingevolution@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > you're more interested in slinging insults than honest discussion
                      >

                      > Tin: Not true ! I enjoy the scientific facts -- like the fossil
                      > record -- as much or more than having fun at your expense. <g>
                      >

                      > Oh, and that was a funny one -- feigning interest in "honest"
                      > discussion. LOL!!!
                      >

                      > You couldn't discuss honestly if your religion depended on
                      it !!!!

                      > Ha, ha, hee, hee !

                    • Susan Cogan
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 7 7:53 AM
                        >you're more interested in slinging insults than honest discussion

                        I think we have a pot/kettle thing going here. You are not the
                        slightest bit interested in discussion. If you were, you would engage
                        in it. You post more than 40 emails a day and they have the same
                        dozen or so words in them repeated over and over. That's not
                        discussion.

                        Susan
                        --

                        ----