facts for AseQuirky AseRe: Answer to the mushro...

  • asestria2
    Message 1 of 185 , Aug 1, 2007
      --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "debunkingevolution"
      <debunkingevolution@...> wrote:

      > debunk
      > Man is quite mad because he is inventing the weapons that can
      destroy
      > all life on the planet.
      >

      > > Wayne:
      > > That brings to mind a quote I came across the other day Matt.
      > > "Man is certainly stark raving mad. He cannot make a flea, yet
      he
      > > makes gods by the dozens."
      > > -Michel de Montaigne-

      (((( Does that include an eccentric bug eating wannabe god old man
      named darwin?))))

    • Ralph Krumdiek
      Message 185 of 185 , Aug 10, 2007
        debunk
        if you hear skeletons talk--you are imagining things

        It is the same as "Hey, this kinda looks like that." You are
        imagining things. Get back to real science and empirical evidence.
        Quit trying to "force" the evidence to fit your beliefs. Be objective-
        consider critical views. If you are only looking for one conclusion
        you will always find it. Objectivity is the key

        > > > several years ago they found a nearly complete homo erectus
        > >skeleton
        > > > of a young boy. It has been studied extensively. They didn't
        talk.
        > >Do
        > > > your own google search.
        > > >
        > > > Susan
        >
        > At 05:03 PM 8/10/2007, you wrote:
        > >debunk
        > >I can explain why---he was dead--the dead do not talk unless it is
        by
        > >the power of God
        > >
        > >They should not have expected the skeleton to speak
        >
        > [Ralph] Skeletons have a lot to say if you have trained yourself to
        hear
        > their language. It's called science and it's pretty amazing stuff.

        [ralph] You take everything literally?