Re: delusional...was: brain-dead basics

  • asestria2
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 1 2:19 AM
      --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"
      <mochs@...> wrote:

      > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "David Carper"
      > <david@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, PIASAN@ wrote:
      > > >

      > > > In a message dated 6/29/2007 4:06:55 A.M. Central Daylight
      > Time,
      > > > asestria2@ writes:
      > > >
      > > > GOD CREATED THE EARTH FIRST,
      > > > ALL CREATURES SECOND, DESTROYED A DOMINATE LIFE THAT COULD
      NOT
      > BE
      > > > TAMED BY HUMANS THIRD, THEN GOD SENT "FORTH" HUMAN LIFE TO
      > > POPULATE
      > > > THE EARTH.
      > > >

      > > > **********
      > > > Pi:
      > > > And according to that account, there was day and night before
      > there
      > > was a
      > > > sun.... and talking snakes.
      > > >
      > > > Yet, Ase thinks it is those on the evolultion side are
      > delusional.
      > > >
      > > > Go figure.....
      > > >
      > > Well, he did "figure". Since humans were sent "forth", he seems
      > > think that there must have been three things done previously.
      > >
      > > David
      >
      > MATT: Don't forget apparently in that message he was afraid to
      > mention dinosaurs, and why God didn't get it right so he had to
      > destroy them to make room for humans because humans would not have
      > been able to dominate those behemoths. Whew! Way to go God,
      > omnipotentless. Point your finger and move an asteroid.

      ((( Is that the best you can do? I wasn't afraid to mention
      dinosaurs, dinosaurs are a name given by humans. If I said God
      destroyed dinosaurs then I'd be like you, a deceitful liar. The
      creatures destroyed by God were huge and ferocious and similar to
      the human depiction of dinosaurs but not exact. If God had a name
      for them, God didn't mention it, or didn't find it so important that
      I needed to remember. And who said God didn't get it right? Your
      deceit once again reveals itself. I explained before..God willed
      that the earth produce every creature possible that would be
      beneficial to the earth, to each other, and to those who would be
      the last of all creatures to step foot on the earth. So that is what
      the earth produced. When God saw the ferocious creatures, God knew
      they couldn't co-exist with the life that would soon inhabit the
      earth. God also knew the carcass of the ferocious creatures would
      benefit the earth, and so God destroyed them. All your denial isn't
      going to change the fact God and Jesus exist, so it is your fate you
      tempt. It is your words you will come to loathe. In your denial you
      will find disgrace. The end is the end, and the end will not be
      changed.)))

    • asestria2
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 1 2:26 AM
        --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, PIASAN@... wrote:

        > In a message dated 6/29/2007 4:06:55 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
        > asestria2@... writes:
        >
        > GOD CREATED THE EARTH FIRST,
        > ALL CREATURES SECOND, DESTROYED A DOMINATE LIFE THAT COULD NOT BE
        > TAMED BY HUMANS THIRD, THEN GOD SENT "FORTH" HUMAN LIFE TO
        POPULATE
        > THE EARTH.
        >

        > **********
        > Pi:
        > And according to that account, there was day and night before
        there was a
        > sun.... and talking snakes.
        >
        > Yet, Ase thinks it is those on the evolultion side are delusional.
        >
        > Go figure.....

        (((( Well there is a sun and there are snakes, but I yet to see a
        magical monkey capable of transforming itself into a human.))))

      • ochs_matt
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 1 8:09 AM
          --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"
          <asestria2@...> wrote:

          > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"
          > <mochs@> wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "David Carper"
          > > <david@> wrote:

          > > Time,

          > NOT
          > > BE
          > > > POPULATE

          > > there
          > > > was a

          > > delusional.

          > > > Well, he did "figure". Since humans were sent "forth", he
          seems
          > > > think that there must have been three things done previously.
          > > >
          > > > David
          > >
          > > MATT: Don't forget apparently in that message he was afraid to
          > > mention dinosaurs, and why God didn't get it right so he had to
          > > destroy them to make room for humans because humans would not
          have
          > > been able to dominate those behemoths. Whew! Way to go God,
          > > omnipotentless. Point your finger and move an asteroid.
          >

          > ((( Is that the best you can do? I wasn't afraid to mention
          > dinosaurs, dinosaurs are a name given by humans. If I said God
          > destroyed dinosaurs then I'd be like you, a deceitful liar. The
          > creatures destroyed by God were huge and ferocious and similar to
          > the human depiction of dinosaurs but not exact. If God had a name
          > for them, God didn't mention it, or didn't find it so important
          that
          > I needed to remember. And who said God didn't get it right? Your
          > deceit once again reveals itself. I explained before..God willed
          > that the earth produce every creature possible that would be
          > beneficial to the earth, to each other, and to those who would be
          > the last of all creatures to step foot on the earth. So that is
          what
          > the earth produced. When God saw the ferocious creatures, God knew
          > they couldn't co-exist with the life that would soon inhabit the
          > earth. God also knew the carcass of the ferocious creatures would
          > benefit the earth, and so God destroyed them. All your denial
          isn't
          > going to change the fact God and Jesus exist, so it is your fate
          you
          > tempt. It is your words you will come to loathe. In your denial
          you
          > will find disgrace. The end is the end, and the end will not be
          > changed.)))

          MATT: Yes, you are a deceitful liar. Not even my best beats you
          denial boy. All you have are words in a book. You'll never get
          anywhere here. Guaranteed. Troll. Huge and ferocious? What about the
          rest of them?
        • David Carper
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 1 9:08 AM
            <mochs@...> wrote:

            > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"
            > <asestria2@> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"
            > > <mochs@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "David Carper"

            > > > Time,

            > > NOT
            > > > BE

            > before
            > > > there

            > > > delusional.

            > seems

            > > > MATT: Don't forget apparently in that message he was afraid to
            > > > mention dinosaurs, and why God didn't get it right so he had to
            > > > destroy them to make room for humans because humans would not
            > have
            > > > been able to dominate those behemoths. Whew! Way to go God,
            > > > omnipotentless. Point your finger and move an asteroid.
            > >

            > > ((( Is that the best you can do? I wasn't afraid to mention
            > > dinosaurs, dinosaurs are a name given by humans. If I said God
            > > destroyed dinosaurs then I'd be like you, a deceitful liar. The
            > > creatures destroyed by God were huge and ferocious and similar to
            > > the human depiction of dinosaurs but not exact. If God had a name
            > > for them, God didn't mention it, or didn't find it so important
            > that
            > > I needed to remember. And who said God didn't get it right? Your
            > > deceit once again reveals itself. I explained before..God willed
            > > that the earth produce every creature possible that would be
            > > beneficial to the earth, to each other, and to those who would be
            > > the last of all creatures to step foot on the earth. So that is
            > what
            > > the earth produced. When God saw the ferocious creatures, God
            knew
            > > they couldn't co-exist with the life that would soon inhabit the
            > > earth. God also knew the carcass of the ferocious creatures would
            > > benefit the earth, and so God destroyed them. All your denial
            > isn't
            > > going to change the fact God and Jesus exist, so it is your fate
            > you
            > > tempt. It is your words you will come to loathe. In your denial
            > you
            > > will find disgrace. The end is the end, and the end will not be
            > > changed.)))
            >
            > MATT: Yes, you are a deceitful liar. Not even my best beats you
            > denial boy. All you have are words in a book. You'll never get
            > anywhere here. Guaranteed. Troll. Huge and ferocious? What about
            the
            > rest of them?

            You're giving hum too much credit. Unlike most creationists, ase
            doesn't even have "words in a book", as he has never even read the
            Bible, or at the very least, does not base his beliefs on it. It's
            just the stuff that he made up, possibly while on some sort of illegal
            substance.

            David
          • PIASAN@aol.com
            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 1 11:07 AM
              In a message dated 7/1/2007 4:27:49 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
              asestria2@... writes:

              > GOD CREATED THE EARTH FIRST,
              > ALL CREATURES SECOND, DESTROYED A DOMINATE LIFE THAT COULD NOT BE
              > TAMED BY HUMANS THIRD, THEN GOD SENT "FORTH" HUMAN LIFE TO
              POPULATE
              > THE EARTH.
              >

              > **********
              > Pi:
              > And according to that account, there was day and night before
              there was a
              > sun.... and talking snakes.
              >
              > Yet, Ase thinks it is those on the evolultion side are delusional.
              >
              > Go figure.....

              Ase:
              (((( Well there is a sun and there are snakes, but I yet to see a
              magical monkey capable of transforming itself into a human.))))

              *************
              Pi:
              It isn't the evolution side that relies on magic.

              <shrug>

            • ochs_matt
              Message 6 of 16 , Jul 1 6:05 PM
                <david@...> wrote:

> [...]
                fate
                > > you
                > > > tempt. It is your words you will come to loathe. In your
                denial
                > > you
                > > > will find disgrace. The end is the end, and the end will not
                be
                > > > changed.)))
                > >
                > > MATT: Yes, you are a deceitful liar. Not even my best beats you
                > > denial boy. All you have are words in a book. You'll never get
                > > anywhere here. Guaranteed. Troll. Huge and ferocious? What about
                > the
                > > rest of them?
                > >
                > You're giving hum too much credit. Unlike most creationists, ase
                > doesn't even have "words in a book", as he has never even read the
                > Bible, or at the very least, does not base his beliefs on it. It's
                > just the stuff that he made up, possibly while on some sort of

                MATT: I'm not giving him any credit at all since the delusional
                bullshit came from that book despite his denial, and despite any
                minimal coverage from it, that, at the very least shows.
              • asestria2
                Message 7 of 16 , Jul 3 12:37 AM
                  <mochs@...> wrote:

                  > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "David Carper"
                  > <david@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"
                  > > <mochs@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"

                  > Carper"

                  > Daylight

                  > COULD
                  LIFE

                  > > > before

                  > > > seems
                  > previously.

                  > not
                  > > > have
                  God,

                  God
                  > The
                  > name
                  > important
                  > > > that
                  > Your
                  > willed
                  > be
                  > is
                  > > > what
                  God
                  > > knew
                  > the
                  > would
                  > > > isn't
                  > fate
                  > > > you
                  > denial
                  > > > you
                  > be
                  > > >
                  > > > MATT: Yes, you are a deceitful liar. Not even my best beats
                  you
                  > > > denial boy. All you have are words in a book. You'll never get
                  > > > anywhere here. Guaranteed. Troll. Huge and ferocious? What
                  about
                  > > the
                  > > > rest of them?
                  > > >
                  > > You're giving hum too much credit. Unlike most creationists, ase
                  > > doesn't even have "words in a book", as he has never even read
                  the
                  > > Bible, or at the very least, does not base his beliefs on it.
                  It's
                  > > just the stuff that he made up, possibly while on some sort of
                  > illegal
                  > > substance.
                  > >
                  > > David
                  >
                  > MATT: I'm not giving him any credit at all since the delusional
                  > bullshit came from that book despite his denial, and despite any
                  > minimal coverage from it, that, at the very least shows.

                  ((( Like I said, "Belief is belief, but knowing is knowing. And that
                  makes you a fool for claiming you know something about me that you
                  don't. And if I'm so delusional..Why then are you so frustrated and
                  angry? )))

                • asestria2
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jul 3 12:50 AM
                    <mochs@...> wrote:

                    > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"
                    > <asestria2@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"
                    > > <mochs@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "David Carper"

                    > > > Time,

                    COULD
                    > > NOT
                    > > > BE

                    > before
                    > > > there

                    > > > delusional.

                    > seems

                    > > > MATT: Don't forget apparently in that message he was afraid to
                    > > > mention dinosaurs, and why God didn't get it right so he had
                    > > > destroy them to make room for humans because humans would not
                    > have
                    > > > been able to dominate those behemoths. Whew! Way to go God,
                    > > > omnipotentless. Point your finger and move an asteroid.
                    > >

                    > > ((( Is that the best you can do? I wasn't afraid to mention
                    > > dinosaurs, dinosaurs are a name given by humans. If I said God
                    > > destroyed dinosaurs then I'd be like you, a deceitful liar. The
                    > > creatures destroyed by God were huge and ferocious and similar
                    > > the human depiction of dinosaurs but not exact. If God had a
                    name
                    > > for them, God didn't mention it, or didn't find it so important
                    > that
                    > > I needed to remember. And who said God didn't get it right? Your
                    > > deceit once again reveals itself. I explained before..God willed
                    > > that the earth produce every creature possible that would be
                    > > beneficial to the earth, to each other, and to those who would
                    be
                    > > the last of all creatures to step foot on the earth. So that is
                    > what
                    > > the earth produced. When God saw the ferocious creatures, God
                    knew
                    > > they couldn't co-exist with the life that would soon inhabit the
                    > > earth. God also knew the carcass of the ferocious creatures
                    would
                    > > benefit the earth, and so God destroyed them. All your denial
                    > isn't
                    > > going to change the fact God and Jesus exist, so it is your fate
                    > you
                    > > tempt. It is your words you will come to loathe. In your denial
                    > you
                    > > will find disgrace. The end is the end, and the end will not be
                    > > changed.)))
                    >
                    > MATT: Yes, you are a deceitful liar. Not even my best beats
                    you<<<YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!<<<<<<

                    > denial boy. All you have are words in a book. You'll never get
                    > anywhere here. Guaranteed. Troll. Huge and ferocious? What about
                    the
                    > rest of them?

                  • ochs_matt
                    Message 9 of 16 , Jul 3 3:52 PM
                      <asestria2@...> wrote:

                      > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"
                      > <mochs@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "David Carper"
                      > > <david@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"

                      creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"

                      > > Carper"

                      PIASAN@

                      > > Daylight

                      THAT
                      > > COULD
                      > LIFE

                      > he
                      > > previously.

                      > afraid
                      > had
                      > > not
                      > God,

                      > God
                      > > The
                      > similar
                      > > name
                      > > important
                      > > Your
                      > > willed
                      > would
                      > > be
                      > > is
                      > God
                      > > > knew
                      > > the
                      > > would
                      > denial
                      > > fate
                      > > denial
                      > > be

                      > you
                      > about
                      > > > the
                      > > > >
                      > > > You're giving hum too much credit. Unlike most creationists,
                      ase
                      > > > doesn't even have "words in a book", as he has never even read
                      > the
                      > > > Bible, or at the very least, does not base his beliefs on it.
                      > It's
                      > > > just the stuff that he made up, possibly while on some sort of
                      > > illegal
                      > > > substance.
                      > > >
                      > > > David
                      > >
                      > > MATT: I'm not giving him any credit at all since the delusional
                      > > bullshit came from that book despite his denial, and despite any
                      > > minimal coverage from it, that, at the very least shows.
                      >
                      > ((( Like I said, "Belief is belief, but knowing is knowing. And
                      that
                      > makes you a fool for claiming you know something about me that you
                      > don't. And if I'm so delusional..Why then are you so frustrated
                      and
                      > angry? )))

                      MATT: The anger and frustration is all yours I just point out facts.
                      I do know you got your ignorant information from somewhere, and no
                      matter if it was a person or persons, they ultimately got it from
                      The Bible. Keep coming back for more denial boy and I'll keep
                      squashing you in the ground deeper. That's pure joy.
                    • asestria2
                      Message 10 of 16 , Jul 4 12:41 AM
                        <mochs@...> wrote:

> [...]
                        delusional
                        > > > bullshit came from that book despite his denial, and despite
                        any
                        > > > minimal coverage from it, that, at the very least shows.
                        > >
                        > > ((( Like I said, "Belief is belief, but knowing is knowing. And
                        > that
                        > > makes you a fool for claiming you know something about me that
                        you
                        > > don't. And if I'm so delusional..Why then are you so frustrated
                        > and
                        > > angry? )))
                        >
                        > MATT: The anger and frustration is all yours I just point out
                        facts.
                        > I do know you got your ignorant information from somewhere, and no
                        > matter if it was a person or persons, they ultimately got it from
                        > The Bible. Keep coming back for more denial boy and I'll keep
                        > squashing you in the ground deeper. That's pure joy.

                        ((( Who are you trying to convince, me or yourself? Your arguments
                        are so weak you couldn't squash air, which is why you have to copy
                        my words.)))

                      • ochs_matt
                        Message 11 of 16 , Jul 7 10:54 AM
                          <asestria2@...> wrote:

                          > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, PIASAN@ wrote:
                          > >

                          > > In a message dated 6/29/2007 4:06:55 A.M. Central Daylight
                          Time,
                          > > asestria2@ writes:
                          > >
                          > > GOD CREATED THE EARTH FIRST,
                          > > ALL CREATURES SECOND, DESTROYED A DOMINATE LIFE THAT COULD NOT
                          BE
                          > > TAMED BY HUMANS THIRD, THEN GOD SENT "FORTH" HUMAN LIFE TO
                          > POPULATE
                          > > THE EARTH.
                          > >

                          > > **********
                          > > Pi:
                          > > And according to that account, there was day and night before
                          > there was a
                          > > sun.... and talking snakes.
                          > >
                          > > Yet, Ase thinks it is those on the evolultion side are
                          delusional.

                          > > Go figure.....

                          > (((( Well there is a sun and there are snakes,
                          MATT: So what? Is that your explanation?
                          Duh, there are snakes there are snakes so there. Not talking ones.

                          but I yet to see a
                          > magical monkey capable of transforming itself into a human.))))
                          MATT: Like it's supposed to happen to living animals into a new
                          species right before your eyes Troll. Look at the fossil record
                          Troll.
                        • asestria2
                          Message 12 of 16 , Jul 7 10:47 PM
                            <mochs@...> wrote:

                            > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"
                            > <asestria2@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, PIASAN@ wrote:
                            > > >

                            > > > In a message dated 6/29/2007 4:06:55 A.M. Central Daylight
                            > Time,
                            > > > asestria2@ writes:
                            > > >
                            > > > GOD CREATED THE EARTH FIRST,
                            > > > ALL CREATURES SECOND, DESTROYED A DOMINATE LIFE THAT COULD
                            NOT
                            > BE
                            > > > TAMED BY HUMANS THIRD, THEN GOD SENT "FORTH" HUMAN LIFE TO
                            > > POPULATE
                            > > > THE EARTH.
                            > > >

                            > > > **********
                            > > > Pi:
                            > > > And according to that account, there was day and night before
                            > > there was a
                            > > > sun.... and talking snakes.
                            > > >
                            > > > Yet, Ase thinks it is those on the evolultion side are
                            > delusional.
                            > > >
                            > > > Go figure.....

                            > > (((( Well there is a sun and there are snakes,
                            > MATT: So what? Is that your explanation?
                            > Duh, there are snakes there are snakes so there. Not talking ones.
                            >
                            > but I yet to see a
                            > > magical monkey capable of transforming itself into a human.))))
                            > MATT: Like it's supposed to happen to living animals into a new
                            > species right before your eyes Troll. Look at the fossil record
                            > Troll.

                            ((( I did! It had bullcrap written all over it. )))

                          • ochs_matt
                            Message 13 of 16 , Jul 8 5:35 AM
                              <asestria2@...> wrote:

                              > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"
                              > <mochs@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"
                              > > <asestria2@> wrote:

                              > > Time,

                              > NOT
                              > > BE
                              > > > POPULATE

                              > > > there was a

                              > > delusional.

                              > > > (((( Well there is a sun and there are snakes,
                              > > MATT: So what? Is that your explanation?
                              > > Duh, there are snakes there are snakes so there. Not talking
                              ones.

                              > > but I yet to see a
                              > > > magical monkey capable of transforming itself into a human.))))
                              > > MATT: Like it's supposed to happen to living animals into a new
                              > > species right before your eyes Troll. Look at the fossil record
                              > > Troll.
                              >
                              > ((( I did! It had bullcrap written all over it. )))

                              MATT: No you didn't. You only just glanced at it with your tunnel-
                              vision. Look at the fossil record Troll. Your bullcrap doesn't work
                              here. Then, after you're done with that, look into DNA.