Re: how stuff works...was: I see a problem here

  • asestria2
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 1, 2007
      --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Covenant"
      <averylinden@...> wrote:

      > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"
      > <asestria2@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, PIASAN@ wrote:
      > > >

      > > > In a message dated 5/30/2007 3:55:30 P.M. Central Daylight
      Time,
      > > > tinroad66@ writes:
      > > >
      > > > (( Science could never explain how the world
      > > >

      > > > ************
      > > > Pi:
      > > > In my first day of Chem classes, I point out to students that
      > Chem
      > > can be
      > > > explained in only 3 words....
      > > > "What stuff is". Physics (at least at the high school
      level)
      > > can also be
      > > > explained in only 3 words....
      > > > "How stuff works" ((Did it all lead up to telling them how the
      > > world works?))

      > I've been reading all the exchanges with this asestria person (and
      > thrown a few comments in along the way), and more and more I think
      > this could be the reincarnation of Taylor Marek. I've got to ask,
      > does anyone else get the same sort of impression? Of course, the
      > parentheses used to try and separate his comments is new/unusual --

      > but not necessarily out of the question. His arrogant manner,
      lack
      > of education, insulting temperment and overall avoidance of any
      > substantial discussion are VERY indicative of Taylor.
      >
      > For those who don't know Taylor -- google him. It's a riot to
      read
      > his blog. Oh, and if you're curious, he also goes by the name
      > Newbie, Spiderman2001c, and numerous other pseudonyms. I just
      think
      > this is his latest incarnation.
      >
      > Thomas

      ((( Reincarnation is a myth, so I'm not the reincarnation of
      anything. But if it were real, my worst nightmare would be coming
      back as you. If I avoid substanial discussion, then why don't you
      bring it on and reveal the true avoider. BTW, Why are you so
      obsessed with a guy named Taylor? )))
    • ochs_matt
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 1, 2007
        <asestria2@...> wrote:

        > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, PIASAN@ wrote:
        > >

        > > In a message dated 5/30/2007 3:55:30 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
        > > tinroad66@ writes:
        > >
        > > (( Science could never explain how the world
        > > > works,

        MATT: How do you know? What work do you want explained? You sure
        aren't going to get anything from a Bible.
      • ochs_matt
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 1, 2007
          > ((( Reincarnation is a myth, so I'm not the reincarnation of
          > anything. But if it were real, my worst nightmare would be coming
          > back as you. If I avoid substanial discussion, then why don't you
          > bring it on and reveal the true avoider. )))

          MATT: Incarnation of a handle/name not reincarnation you uneducated
          jerk. Your worst nightmare is yourself. Believe it. There is no "if"
          you do avoid questions. We already brought it on and you lost. You
          have been thoroughly debunked. Your denial is meaningless.
        • asestria2
          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 2, 2007
            --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"
            <mochs@...> wrote:

            > > ((( Reincarnation is a myth, so I'm not the reincarnation of
            > > anything. But if it were real, my worst nightmare would be coming
            > > back as you. If I avoid substanial discussion, then why don't you
            > > bring it on and reveal the true avoider. )))
            >
            > MATT: Incarnation of a handle/name not reincarnation you uneducated
            > jerk. Your worst nightmare is yourself. Believe it. There is no "if"
            > you do avoid questions. We already brought it on and you lost. You
            > have been thoroughly debunked. Your denial is meaningless.

            (( I'm uneducated??!!! I don't think you can even comprehend your own
            mumble jumble. My worst nightmare is myself, but it's only myself when
            I'm in your dreams. Sorry to give you such fright but it's really your
            fault for believing in a ridiculous theory.))

          • ochs_matt
            Message 5 of 17 , Jun 3, 2007
              <asestria2@...> wrote:

              > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"
              > <mochs@> wrote:
              > >
              > > > ((( Reincarnation is a myth, so I'm not the reincarnation of
              > > > anything. But if it were real, my worst nightmare would be
              coming
              > > > back as you. If I avoid substanial discussion, then why don't
              you
              > > > bring it on and reveal the true avoider. )))
              > >
              > > MATT: Incarnation of a handle/name not reincarnation you
              uneducated
              > > jerk. Your worst nightmare is yourself. Believe it. There is
              no "if"
              > > you do avoid questions. We already brought it on and you lost.
              You
              > > have been thoroughly debunked. Your denial is meaningless.
              >
              > (( I'm uneducated??!!! I don't think you can even comprehend your
              own
              > mumble jumble. My worst nightmare is myself, but it's only myself
              when
              > I'm in your dreams. Sorry to give you such fright but it's really
              your
              > fault for believing in a ridiculous theory.))

              MATT: The theory of the bible. You aren't in my dreams at all, I'm
              the monster in yours. BEWARE! Yep. Exactly. You got it. You ARE
              uneducated. And not only that, you're a pathetic jerk too. I kicked
              your ass all over the place; in each and every group. We have
              fossils we win!
            • asestria2
              Message 6 of 17 , Jun 4, 2007
                <mochs@...> wrote:

                > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"
                > <asestria2@> wrote:
                > >
                > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"

                > coming
                > you
                > > >
                > > > MATT: Incarnation of a handle/name not reincarnation you
                > uneducated
                > > > jerk. Your worst nightmare is yourself. Believe it. There is
                > no "if"
                > > > you do avoid questions. We already brought it on and you lost.
                > You
                > > > have been thoroughly debunked. Your denial is meaningless.
                > >
                > > (( I'm uneducated??!!! I don't think you can even comprehend
                your
                > own
                > > mumble jumble. My worst nightmare is myself, but it's only
                myself
                > when
                > > I'm in your dreams. Sorry to give you such fright but it's
                really
                > your
                > > fault for believing in a ridiculous theory.))
                >
                > MATT: The theory of the bible. You aren't in my dreams at all, I'm
                > the monster in yours. BEWARE! Yep. Exactly. You got it. You ARE
                > uneducated. And not only that, you're a pathetic jerk too. I
                kicked
                > your ass all over the place; in each and every group. We have
                > fossils we win!

                (( You have imagination and you still lose.))

              • ochs_matt
                Message 7 of 17 , Jun 4, 2007
                  <asestria2@...> wrote:

                  > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"
                  > <mochs@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"
                  > > <asestria2@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"

                  > > coming
                  > don't
                  > > you

                  > > uneducated
                  > > no "if"
                  > > You
                  > > >
                  > > > (( I'm uneducated??!!! I don't think you can even comprehend
                  > your
                  > > own
                  > > > mumble jumble. My worst nightmare is myself, but it's only
                  > myself
                  > > when
                  > > > I'm in your dreams. Sorry to give you such fright but it's
                  > really
                  > > your
                  > > > fault for believing in a ridiculous theory.))
                  > >
                  > > MATT: The theory of the bible. You aren't in my dreams at all,
                  I'm
                  > > the monster in yours. BEWARE! Yep. Exactly. You got it. You ARE
                  > > uneducated. And not only that, you're a pathetic jerk too. I
                  > kicked
                  > > your ass all over the place; in each and every group. We have
                  > > fossils we win!
                  >
                  > (( You have imagination and you still lose.))

                  MATT: Nope. You lose. Evolution wins again. We have fossils we win!
                  We have DNA we win!. We have radiometric dating we win!
                • asestria2
                  Message 8 of 17 , Jun 4, 2007
                    <mochs@...> wrote:

                    > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"
                    > <asestria2@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"
                    > > <mochs@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"

                    > of
                    > > > coming
                    > > don't
                    > > > you

                    > > > uneducated
                    > > > no "if"
                    > lost.
                    > > > You

                    > > your
                    > > > own
                    > > myself
                    > > > when
                    > > really
                    > > > your
                    > > >
                    > > > MATT: The theory of the bible. You aren't in my dreams at all,
                    > I'm
                    > > > the monster in yours. BEWARE! Yep. Exactly. You got it. You
                    ARE
                    > > > uneducated. And not only that, you're a pathetic jerk too. I
                    > > kicked
                    > > > your ass all over the place; in each and every group. We have
                    > > > fossils we win!
                    > >
                    > > (( You have imagination and you still lose.))
                    >
                    > MATT: Nope. You lose. Evolution wins again. We have fossils we
                    win!
                    > We have DNA we win!. We have radiometric dating we win!

                    ((( Who's this we? Got a mouse in your pocket I don't know about?
                    After rethinking, I guess you do win. Congratulations!! You have
                    collected the largest amount of foolish possesions I've ever
                    seen.)))

                  • ochs_matt
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jun 6, 2007

                      Message 10 of 17 , Jun 7, 2007
                        <mochs@...> wrote:

                        > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"
                        > <asestria2@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"
                        > > <mochs@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"

                        creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"

                        > creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"

                        > > reincarnation
                        > > > of
                        > would
                        > > be
                        > why

                        > There
                        > > is
                        > > > lost.
                        > meaningless.

                        > comprehend

                        > all,
                        > > > I'm
                        You
                        > > ARE
                        > have

                        > > > MATT: Nope. You lose. Evolution wins again. We have fossils we
                        > > win!
                        > > > We have DNA we win! We have radiometric dating we win!
                        > >
                        > > ((( Who's this we? Got a mouse in your pocket I don't know
                        about?
                        > > After rethinking, I guess you do win. Congratulations!! You have
                        > > collected the largest amount of foolish possesions I've ever
                        > > seen.)))
                        >
                        > MATT: Nope. You lose. Evolution wins again. We have fossils we
                        win!
                        > We have DNA we win! We have radiometric dating we win!

                        (((You forgot to mention, You have a very short vocabulary.)))

                      • ochs_matt
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jun 10, 2007
                          <asestria2@...> wrote:

                          > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"
                          > <mochs@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"
                          > > <asestria2@> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"

                          creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"

                          > creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"

                          > > creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"

                          > > > reincarnation
                          > > would
                          > > > be
                          > > why

                          > you
                          > > There
                          > > > is
                          > you
                          > > meaningless.

                          > > comprehend
                          > only
                          > it's

                          > > all,
                          > You
                          > > > ARE
                          > > have

                          > > > win!
                          > > >
                          > > > ((( Who's this we? Got a mouse in your pocket I don't know
                          > about?
                          > > > After rethinking, I guess you do win. Congratulations!! You
                          have
                          > > > collected the largest amount of foolish possesions I've ever
                          > > > seen.)))
                          > >
                          > > MATT: Nope. You lose. Evolution wins again. We have fossils we
                          > win!
                          > > We have DNA we win! We have radiometric dating we win!
                          >
                          > (((You forgot to mention, You have a very short vocabulary.)))

                          MATT: Because you say so? You're a joke. My vocabulary is quite
                          extensive. Don't deny that too, denial boy. Expand your lexicon you
                          science illiterate. All hail the great and powerful Darwin!
                        • asestria2
                          Message 12 of 17 , Jun 13, 2007
                            <mochs@...> wrote:

                            > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"
                            > <asestria2@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"
                            > > <mochs@> wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"

                            creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"

                            > creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"

                            > > creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "asestria2"

                            > > > creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "ochs_matt"

                            > > > would
                            > then
                            > > > why

                            > > you
                            > > > There
                            > > you
                            > > > meaningless.

                            > > > comprehend
                            > > only
                            > > it's

                            > at
                            > > > all,
                            > > You
                            > too.
                            We
                            > > > have

                            > we

                            > > about?
                            > have
                            > > >
                            > > > MATT: Nope. You lose. Evolution wins again. We have fossils we
                            > > win!
                            > > > We have DNA we win! We have radiometric dating we win!
                            > >
                            > > (((You forgot to mention, You have a very short vocabulary.)))
                            >
                            > MATT: Because you say so? You're a joke. My vocabulary is quite
                            > extensive. Don't deny that too, denial boy. Expand your lexicon
                            you
                            > science illiterate. All hail the great and powerful Darwin!
                            ((( Yeah,just like all who hailed the great and powerful Hitler, and
                            we all know how that turned out.)))