Re: Interview - Richard Dawkins, about 'The God Delusion'

  • ochs_matt
    Message 1 of 79 , Apr 1, 2007
      --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "kevi"
      <meru_counsel@...> wrote:

      > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "drvr2hrdwr"
      > <drvr2hrdwr@> wrote:

      MATT: You don't know how the universe came into existence either. At
      least there is the M-Theory concept based on mathematics. You have
      nothing based on a fairy tale book. And hence grope around in thin
      air for ad hominems instead. If the exaggerated claims of the bible
      are taken out what you have left is some sort of ancient psychology
      book for morals and discipline. Someone needed to be the first to
      come up with a set of rules, and it is laced with scary and spooky
      language to help ensure proper behavior for a primitive society.
      Unfortunately, more people have died in the name of a god than for
      any other excuse. Yes Dawkins does indeed have plenty of evidence
      for evolution.
    • debunkingevolution
      Message 79 of 79 , Jul 30, 2007
        debunk