Re: SuperModel Coulter Bestseller

  • Max Wurr
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006
      --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, Morrowitz@... wrote:

      > Now, That's an image I just didn't need right before breakfast.
      piasan>>

      > Sweet Anne is a festive image, anytime, day or night. LOL.

      Yeah, she looks like Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer.

      Max
    • kevi
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006
        --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "Max Wurr" <mail@...>
        wrote:

        > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, Morrowitz@ wrote:
        > >
        > > Now, That's an image I just didn't need right before breakfast.
        > piasan>>
        > >
        > > Sweet Anne is a festive image, anytime, day or night. LOL.
        >
        > Yeah, she looks like Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer.
        >
        > Max

        ******************************

        Liberals see things when their viewpoints are contradicted.
      • Morrowitz@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006
          > Sweet Anne is a festive image, anytime, day or night. LOL.

          Yeah, she looks like Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer. maxwurr>>

          That may be part of the failing of the Evol assault on Miss Coulter. She
          feigns a charming appearance, but only to eviscerate their religion of
          Evolutionism, going away. LOL.

          .

        • Max Wurr
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 3, 2006
            --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, Morrowitz@... wrote:

            > > Sweet Anne is a festive image, anytime, day or night. LOL.
            >
            > Yeah, she looks like Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer. maxwurr>>
            >
            > That may be part of the failing of the Evol assault on Miss Coulter.
            She
            > feigns a charming appearance, but only to eviscerate their religion
            of
            > Evolutionism, going away. LOL.

            Oh go away, Morro. She couldn't eviscerate a haddock. She's an
            intellectual lightweight and a hateful woman.

            Max
          • Morrowitz@aol.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 24, 2006
              It doesn't matter whether your arguments are
              scientifically valid as long as you are glamorous! maxwurr>>

              Lovely Ann still on the Best Seller list. Couldn't be that gorgeous face on
              the cover?

              .

            • Max Wurr
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 24, 2006
                --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, Morrowitz@... wrote:

                > It doesn't matter whether your arguments are
                > scientifically valid as long as you are glamorous! maxwurr>>
                >
                > Lovely Ann still on the Best Seller list. Couldn't be that gorgeous
                face on
                > the cover?

                No, more likely the reactionary ill-informed tripe inside the cover.
                You going to give us your theory of creation any time soon, Morro, or
                are you just in the mind to wind a few evolutionists up with the usual
                inflammatory nonsense?

                Max