Re: [creationevolutiondebate] Piasan Pursuing Race Card

  • PIASAN@aol.com
    Message 1 of 79 , May 1 4:35 AM
      Morrowitz@... writes:

      Harry: The Declaration of Independence also declares that all men were
      created equal.
      > Pi:
      > And the Constitution declares that slaves (who are men) count as 3/5 of a

      > person.
      Morro:
      I must please ask you not to mention the Declaration of Independence which
      talks openly of our Creator.
      ************
      Pi:
      Take it up with Harry. I'm not the one who brought the issue up.
      ************

      Morro: And, it was the NORTH, the Blue States who insisted
      that Slaves could not have a full Human equivalent count. They did this
      because they sought to deprive the South of its census base. Hard to believe
      that
      our "enlightened" Northern States would demand that Blacks be accounted as
      less
      than human, and would codify that in the Constitution.
      *****************
      Pi:
      It doesn't make a shit who did it. The FACT is that the US Constitution
      counted slaves as 3/5 of a person. Bad enough they allowed slavery at all. But
      then again, I'm not the one who brought it up.
      *****************

      Morro: Thank you, Piasan, for calling that to our attention.
    • tinroad66
      Message 79 of 79 , May 10 5:43 AM
        Tin: Every time I'm about to parody a creationist a find that the
        parody is overtaken by reality.

        --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "Craig"
        <falsecut@...> wrote:

        > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "Gabor Horvath"
        > <gabor.horvath@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Tin:
        > > Repost for Gabore.
        > >
        > > Tin: Gabore what is an allele ? You don't know do you ? And
        you
        > don't care to know do you ?
        > >
        > > Gabor:
        > > I love music Tin. A beautiful piece of it can be the "Allele
        > lullaby". You surely would heard that in your infancy.
        > > Now it is time to grow up Tin and leave infantile things behind.

        Tin: Gabore does that mean that you don't "believe in" alleles ?

        Are alleles commie-marxist-atheist science ?

        Gabore's mind is in sad shape.

        > > Enjoy your evening Tin

        Tin: Your comedy is always enjoyable. <wink>

        > > Greetings: Gabor
        > >

        > Gabor has apparently totally lost it.

        Tin: He never had it. The only real question is "how funny will
        Gabore be ?"

        In this case the answer is pretty damn funny.