Re: [creationevolutiondebate] The NONRANDOM hypothesis vs Evolutionism

  • Morrowitz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 142 , Apr 1 12:29 AM
      Yes, I have a hypothesis that replaces evolutionism. That is, "All genetic
      variations is produce by NONRANDOM mutations". Which are of course directed.
      There is of course evidence for this. Especially in the immune system. Harry Jones

      Be careful, Harry, cause there is a trend --starting with a Whiskey Czar in
      PA I believe-- to make it unlawful to teach competing Theories which cast doubt
      on Evolution. At the very minimum, you may have to pay "special victims who
      were damaged by hearing competing theories" to cherished Evolutionism. LOL.

      .

    • tinroad66
      Message 142 of 142 , Sep 17, 2007
        --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "debunkingevolution"
        <debunkingevolution@...> wrote:

        > the ID movement is very strong-

        Tin: Not among the educated and intelligent communities.