Re: Ken Hamm Relies on Science to Debunk Evol F...

  • Max Wurr
    Message 1 of 56 , Mar 1, 2006
      --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, Morrowitz@... wrote:

      > Hamm is simply an evangelist Christian preaching religious mantras at
      > impressionable schoolchildren. That's exactly the same as what you
      > would no doubt claim is done by 'Evols'. maxwurr>>
      >
      > Encouraging them to think, instead of rely on "religious mantras" of
      > Evolution.

      Encouraging them to THINK? ROFL!!!

      Read Hamm's tactics again. Amongst other things, he makes children
      repeat things until they become automata - this is called
      INDOCTRINATION, not thinking. On top of that, he uses other
      transparent rhetorical devices to attempt to disguise his strawman
      representation of evolution. Tell us, Morro, where in the theory of
      evolution it says that a human ever had a monkey for a grandparent.
      Put kindly, Hamm misrepresents evolution, put less charitably, he is a
      liar exploiting impressionable children.

      Max
    • Drew Smith
      Message 56 of 56 , May 6, 2006
        Drew: But *whose* quote is that? Who is making the claim regarding the
        purpose of the photographs?

        Michael: What was the purpose of the Kettlewell experiment and what was its
        conclusion?

        Drew: You didn't answer my questions.

        Michael: You didn't answer my question.

        Drew: Answer mine first, and then I'll be glad to address yours.