RE: [creationevolutiondebate] Re: Jews Embracing Intelligent Design

  • Schmuel
    Message 1 of 50 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi CED,

      Drew Smith wrote:
      >*What* claim? I saw a *question* asking another poster whether or not it
      >was "teeny-tiny", but I saw no *claim* of it.

      It was phrased as a implied claim, of course, as I already mentioned previously.

      You have sucessfully demonstrated, however, some of the dialog tricks of the
      evolutionists. Thanks :-)

      Attentive forum members I believe can be thankful for how transparent and
      non-substantive your nonsense is.

      Shalom,
      Steven Avery
    • Drew Smith
      Message 50 of 50 , Jan 2, 2006
        Schmuel writes: "You have given a good insight into the mental machinations
        of the evos."

        And you have shown that you're here to concentrate on ad hominem instead of
        to discuss anything to do with creationism or the theory of evolution.

        Drew Smith