Re: [creationevolutiondebate] Evolution vs. creationism :: Wheels vs. Boxes

  • lflank@ij.net
    Message 1 of 51 , Aug 31, 2004
      On 31 Aug 2004 at 16:46, paulsnx2 wrote:

      It is so amazingly
      > long and detailed, but it is a lecture that every
      > creationist should read before they presume to speak for God

      Well, what do you EXPECT from people who worship a
      Book About God instead of a God, and are too stupid to tell
      the difference?

      Creationists do not speak for God; they speak for a Book
      About God.

      Cretaionists do not try to prove that God exists; they try to
      prove that their Book is God.

      Idol worshippers. Nothing more.

      Lenny Flank

      Creation "Science" Debunked:
      http://www.geocities.com/lflank

      My Reptile Page:
      http://www.geocities.com/lflank/herp.html
    • paulsnx2
      Message 51 of 51 , Sep 18, 2004
        > Indeed, I agreed with your opinions.

        Gosh, I am floored! Could you give me the number of THAT post?
        I must have missed that one!

        Paul