Things fall apart...entropy

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 67 , Jun 1, 2004
      Consider Entropy...

      Ever so often, it is important to point out Entropy in these
      discussions. Entropy states that things tend to dissipate, degrade,
      or fall apart in laymen's terms. This is easy to realize. Even
      Carbon Dating requires an assumption that things move from more to
      less at a steady rate. The sun is getting colder due to less fuel.
      The universe is expanding out. If I run a car, I will run out of gas,
      if I don't refuel. That is an important exception. There is one
      exception, according to the rule of entropy. That is personal
      involvement. We are able to keep things together by outside
      involvement in the process. However, without outside help, things
      fall apart.

      Here is why this is important. If the universe, and everything in it,
      is falling apart, degrading, expanding, etc. There must have been
      something to fall apart from. Things do not fall together.
      Evolutionists try to believe that, but a soda can or a computer will
      not build itself if just left alone. Carbon does not automatically
      increase. Planets don't increase spin. The universe doesn't come
      back together.

      Entropy is proof of a creation point, from which everything has come.

      http://beingone.20m.com/providence.html
    • lflank@ij.net
      Message 67 of 67 , Jun 18, 2004
        On 18 Jun 2004 at 12:10, Rupee wrote:

        > --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, lflank@i... wrote:
        > > On 1 Jun 2004 at 23:29, hecd2 wrote:
        > >
        > > > (As a fun exercise, do actually read the first few paragraphs of
        > > > Stephen's essay
        > >

        > > It makes my head hurt too much.
        > >
        > > I'd have to be stoned first.
        > >

        > lenny, i sympathise with you for your hurt head. of course the
        > entropy business hit you like a brick and left you stoned as well. if
        > were you, i will watch myself

        <yawn> I love you too, Rupee.

        Lenny Flank

        Creation "Science" Debunked: