Re: [creationevolutiondebate] Why so quiet

  • Susan Cogan
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2004
      At 05:01 PM 5/1/04, you wrote:
      >Why have there been so few posts (no real ones in fact) to this
      >discussion in so long?

      we have no high-quality creationists. Lists fall quiet when there's no
      opposition. Sometime today Tong will hit the library and post a handful and
      there will be a flurry of replies.

      What we need is a small handful of dedicated missionaries who have the
      strength of their convictions and are willing to evangelize the heathen.

      Susan
      ----
      Author of
      MURDER ON THE WATERFRONT,
      A Lady Chesterleigh Mystery (August 2004, Hilliard & Harris)
      Please visit my website:
      http://www.coganbooks.net

    • Randy Raymond
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2004
        Why have there been so few posts (no real ones in fact) to this
        discussion in so long?
      • Rupee
        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2004
          --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, Susan Cogan <susan-
          brassfield@o...> wrote:
          > At 05:01 PM 5/1/04, you wrote:
          > >Why have there been so few posts (no real ones in fact) to this
          > >discussion in so long?
          >
          > we have no high-quality creationists. Lists fall quiet when there's
          no
          > opposition. Sometime today Tong will hit the library and post a
          handful and
          > there will be a flurry of replies.
          >
          > What we need is a small handful of dedicated missionaries who have
          the
          > strength of their convictions and are willing to evangelize the
          heathen.

          Rupee:
          ya. no good quality creationists. The others run the risk of being
          labelled as trolls
        • loveologist2003
          Message 4 of 4 , May 16, 2004
            Why so quiet? Moderated boards take a lot longer to post, so there
            doesn't seem to be a free flow of ideas...takes a while and the
            momentum may be lost. Just my two cents worth.

            --- In creationevolutiondebate@yahoogroups.com, "Rupee" <rcscwc@y...>