Re: [creationevolutiondebate] Re: Evolution : A threat to Christianity

  • lflank@ij.net
    Message 1 of 58 , Apr 1, 2004
      On 1 Apr 2004 at 6:48, Rupee wrote:

      > IFLANG wrote:
      > Uh, then why are so many evolutionary biologists
      > Christians, Jews or Muslims . . . . .
      >
      > Rupee: Sceintists are a breed apart. Church perceieved a threat from
      > a helio-centric system. Gallileo was imprisoned. Bruno was burnt.
      > Coperics escaped because he twed the line of church in most ways. But
      > did the scietists stop ??? NO, NO, NO.

      Huh? What the hell are you blithering about?

      > IFLANG wrote:
      > The space aliens are gonna invade . . . . . ?
      >
      > Rupee: Life on other places is a probability. May or may not be there
      > at all. Are we sure it is not there ???. Suppose it is than ......????
      > They may or may not invade us. Even a ono-invasive visit may be
      > considered hostile by us. But can we sure of it ???? Suppose...??

      So the space aliens ARE gonna invade . . . .?

      > IFLANG wrote:
      > I think you've seen too many sci-fi movies.
      >
      > Rupee: Now that is no argument, now is it ??? Pal, produce some
      > cogent counter!!!!!!

      Huh? Once more, in English, please?

      > IFLANG wrote:
      > no it doesn't. No scientific discipline can do that because science
      > can only study the natural world. However, this is the fundamentalist
      > party line. It's how they keep the rubes in the pews frightened and
      > ignorant.
      >
      > Rupee : No argument, no comments
      >

      > IFLANG wrote:
      > As an aside, it is also the hardcore atheist line. Which is one
      > reason why hardcore atheists, in general, make very poor creationist-
      > fighters.
      >
      > Rupee: Personal remarks will not be answered.

      <yawn> That's nice.

      Lenny Flank

      Creation "Science" Debunked:
      http://www.geocities.com/lflank

      My Reptile Page:
      http://www.geocities.com/lflank/herp.html
    • lflank@ij.net
      Message 58 of 58 , Apr 21, 2004
        On 21 Apr 2004 at 8:32, Rupee wrote:

        > iflank in #34174
        > Uh, then why are so many evolutionary biologists
        > Christians, Jews or Muslims . . . . .
        >

        > RUPEE: Is it an arguement???

        Yes. Now answer it.

        And you still have not told me whether you arre a fan of
        Cremo or not. Which adds to my suspision that you ARE.

        If you are not going to support any of your assertions, and
        aren't going to answer anyone's questions, then stop
        wasting everyone's time and go away.
        ===